Part 24

After Motionless in white finish with their set, you excuse yourself and went back to your bus. You did your hair and makeup as for your outfit you wear Black Craft Cult tank top, pvc pants and Demonia boots on. You check your last look on a small mirror at the bathroom before you and the rest of the band went to the green room area. The crew told you that you have t least 15 minutes before your set, you use that time for your vocal warming up session.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, and its Chris. He greet you with a hug which you hug him back tighter. "Opps sorry a bit sweaty." You both shared a laugh, you said to him that it's fine. "I came here to check you, are you nervous?" He did saw your shaky and sweaty hands.

"Hell I'm not." you nervously laugh. He gave you a comfort smile then handed you a bottle of water. You take the water and drink it. "Don't be nervous okay? Have fun out there later." He rubbed your back with circular motion, you rest your head to his chest. He lets you relax for a moment before the crew came to the room and told you that its time.

Chris followed you to the backstage area while the rest of the band already on stage getting ready. Gordon start by hitting the drum stick for three times before Spencer, Dante and Edgar start to play along the intro. "I'll be right here, have fun." with that Chris kiss the top of your head, then you came to the stage and start to sing your first song.

After a good 30 minutes passed, the last song for that show is called 'You and I'. You sang the song with all your heart and the crowd seems so enjoy the song. As you sing the chorus : (P/s those 'chorus' below I write it, sorry if it sucks . But yeah whatever.)

I say,

Till death do us apart,

No more pain, agony

Come, rest ,let me ease the pain

For You my moonlight

and I'm your shadow.

Can't stop, won't stop

Together, to demolish, to alter this dark world..

Oh you and I.. You and I

You sing the part and you search for Chris who stand just at the side of stage, he smiled to you then winked. Then you saw Ryan behind Chris, your eyes meet his and Allie nowhere to be found. He gave you a weak smile, you just gave him a small nod then focus to the crowd area. Surprisingly the crowd know the lyrics and they sing it out loud which makes you felt so happy.

After your last song done, you said Thank you to the crowd before throwing off your wristband to them. You went to the back stage area where Chris patiently wait for you, as soon as you see him you jump and hug him. "I did it, we did it!" You said between the hug, Chris grip even tighter and spin you around. The backstage area were full of Chris and your laughter. "You're so cool on the stage." Chris finally put you down. "You're hot" You teased him, he playfully pinch your nose. You scrunched your nose and try to attack him by tickling him.

"Hey stop Amaya..hahaha. stop." Chris burst into laugh while you keep tickling him. Suddenly someone clear his throat, completely interrupting your cute moment with Chris. You stop and turn to look at Ryan? The rest of the band already went to the bus, only you Ryan and Chris now. "Nice show Amaya, congratulations for your debut and first tour." He said awkwardly. You let go of Chris hands and gave Ryan a quick hug. "Thanks Ryan, anyway where's Allie?"

Chris clear his throat, not giving Ryan chance to respond. "Erm Amaya, let's get something cold. How about Iced coffee?" Chris take your hands. "Yeah sounds cool...erm Ry I gotta go, say Hi to Allie." You smiled and bid him goodbye, but he just gave you weak smile then he turn to walk to the bus area.

You walk hand in hand with Chris which you don't mind, you walk through the merch area where there's a lot of people. As soon as they spot you and Chris walking together hand in hand part of the girl were screaming in awed, par of them taking pictures secretly, and part of them asking you or Chris permission to take a photo.

After a great time of taking pictures and Iced coffee kinda date with Chris you finally went back to your bus. You take off your boots, and went straight to your bunk. You didn't bother to change first because you were so tired and lazy at the moment.

"Look what we found here." Gordon said in a loud voice, and slide your bunk curtain. "Come on let me rest." You said lazily and turn your back to him. "Owh no you don't, come tell me what happened." Gordon now sat indian style on the floor and rest his back to Spencer's bunk.

You sighed annoyingly knowing that he won't stop to asked later,so you turn to face him who now  smiling ear to ear.. "What story you want to hear." You stretch and sit on your bunk. "The Chris story. Are you guys dating? Well you spending most of the time with him whenever there's a free time."

See I knew it, I knew Gordon wanted to talk about me and Chris. "Well officially we're not, but I did went for a date with him once. Why?" Gordon fold his arm and nod. "The fans on the internet all went crazy for you and Chris. Did you know that?" Gordon typing something on his phone and showed you the article. The tittle said 'Hottest Rockstar couple', you take Gordon's phone from him and began to read the article... "A rockstar, Chris Motionless vocalist of Motionless in White been seen with Amaya Marquez vocalist of Brutal Season. The rumours said that,they always been seen together at public places since last 3 months and last night May 3 2018 at a diner who we believes at their current touring area........... " You stop read the article and scroll down the page and there's a few photos of you and Chris together.

The first photo is when you and Chris at the mall. You remember that photo, that is when you and Chris went out to buy something for Kylie's birthday. The second photo is where you and Chris walk at the park, you were both wearing sports attire. In the third photo Chris put his arm on your shoulder while you laughed and look at him, it's a cute candid to be honest. The last photo is a picture of you and Chris last night, the one that the fans took.

You handed the phone to Gordon and he took it. "Well?" Gordon asked again. " I don't know Gordon, I do like him like a lot but sometimes when I saw Ryan it feels kind disturbing." You sighed and lay down. "You're not over him yet am I right?" Gordon put his index finger on his chin and eyeing you. "I don't know okay...anyway can I have my rest time now my sweet Gordon?" You rubbed your eyes and yawned.

"Fine.." He rolled his eyes, then climb to his bunk.