Killing Me Slowly

Okay I don't really have a name for this. This is a POSSIBLE collab with XxWritingTearsxX !! Exciting! Well before further discussion I'm just gonna call it this,

Killing Me Slowly (I realize the name is like aprilbrookshire but the story won't be like that.)

Killing Me Slowly--- Prologue

Megan stared at her reflection in the mirror, looking the same as every day. Long straight black hair brushed out carefully to her shoulders, eye liner forming her all to famous 'Racoon Eyes', and a little touch of mascara. She slid her dark 'Don't Bother Me, I don't like people' hoodie down her arms, hiding everything, well, she wanted hidden. She was careful not to cry, because of course, her face would soon after be black.

"MEGAN AMY REALM " her mother shouted, "It's time for school, I know I know!"' Megan shouted back. Erg.

-Megans POV-

How dumb does she think I am?! Ugh... She thinks she can push me around! She can't. I'm 17! One more year and I am a legal adult.

"MEGAN!" she warned toes tapping on the stairs. "I AM COMING. GIVE IT A BREAK!" I shouted to her.

"MEGAN YOU PULL YOUR LITTLE SO CALLED STARVED A--" I rushed out the door. " GOOD MORNING" i said over my shoulder,

Not.

(At school)

"What are you doing, freak?!" Kevin, the jerk spat, and pushed me into the nearest locker. I glared at him. "what?! You got a problem?! SAY IT." I gave him a death glare. "SAY IT!" he shouted.

"Fine." I said. I gathered up all my strength threw off my jacket and rammed into his stomach, sending HIM flying to the lockers. Gasps filled the hallway.

I ran over and punched him time and time again in his stomach, his abs chaffing my knuckles, causing my own pain, but I didn't care. He deserved this. He deserved every gasp of pain he got. He did.

Nearly unconscious he stared at me with an insulting laugh in his eyes. "You...You...You cut?!"

Yeah definitely NOT a good morning.