5.Leave him craving more

Lately..

I've really been thinking bout him .

Idk..I feel more than sex when I'm just with him..

Anyways let me get to work..

I see this nurse trying to flirt with him..

I mean it bothered me but didnt  bother me..but his dick is mine.

I see he smiling back at her..like it's mutual..

I just put on my smile ..and laugh.

I run my charts..

He passes by me I catch a whip of his smell..

My gosh..my knees are shaking..

He purposely touches my backside.. I electrify..

Did I startle you.

He looks at me with warm loving eyes..

No..I stutter no no no

.he says well have a good day Ms.low..

He whisper in my ear..I like you  low..I'll keep that in mind I tell him..

Hours go by I'm drained..and ready to go home..

I have two hours left..Dr.Dell doesn't leave yet..so I'll be waiting for him at home..

We decided to take things a little slow..my lord it's hard..

I go in the supply closet to grab more things for the other nurses on my floor..before I leave and Dr.Dell says ohh look who I find here..

He smiles..a sexy smile that made me undress myself..before I could blink..

I walk up to him lock the door and he says what are you doing..ms.low ..

I'm going low..Hun..when were together refer to me as Michelle .. You hear me.. Considering that's the bitch you were staring at today..

He laughs oh we were  just talking.

.Hmmhmm

I didn't know people talk with there hands..

I saw her touching you..

He says I'm sorry..

Hmmhmm..

I kiss his neck.i know that gets to him..

He touches me it's been a while since he has.. I take off his clothes and he says you want to do this here..I think..again..

I drop his pants..and I stare at his growing dick..I lick the tip..his head hits the door..

Tisa please..don't.      .I  ignore him..

I wrap my lips around his dick..but I remain at the top..teasing him..his moaning and I barely shoved it in my mouth..

I lose my self..

I spit on it.. His eyes grow larger..

He grabs my head and bangs it  against him..I could hear my self..gagging on him..he says..ugh Tisa please.. Suck some more.. I suck on him I take every inch oh him..I could feel the smoothness of his dick glide in my mouth .. He moans louder.. Tisa.....please.. I'm coming..

I suck a little more..he moans..

I stop and just stare At him..un satisfied. Without release.. ..he stares at me like he wants to hurt me..

I smile..

He says what the hell ..suddenly he starts getting a stomach ache..

I walk past him unlock ..the door and says it looks like you hAve the common case blue balls.. Your a doctor you can cure that.. Use your hand..he walks away..saying you'll pay for this..

I laugh.. I wonder how.ima pay  for it..

I left him craving more..as always