chapter fourteen

Sam's pov 

my memories flashed before my eyes. my seventh birthday when i got a necklace from my crush.  when i thirteen i went to the fair and again the next year. my 16th year. meting that one person, Jason. 

the wings around me moved. they tighten to my body. blood covered my old t-shirt. smoke clouded in the air and yellow and orange flames shone brightly.  my long brown hair fell over my shoulder matted.  the cold floor stung on my bare legs. the shorts i was wearing had been ripped, it looked as if at some point they were long jeans. my feet are bare and dirty. 

"Sam is that you" a male voice. standing up i stumbled and just about fell. strong muscular arms wrap around me caught me. "Sam?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"who's Sam?" i asked. a look of fear took over him. 

"whats your name" he asked still holding me. i squirmed out of his hold and walked a couple steps away. 

"i-i don't know" i studded. a single tear fell and the man was over to my side whipping it away.  

"do know who i am or who i am to you" he asked looking dead into my eyes. his eyes were a deep brown.

"n-no" i said looking away. he grabbed my jaw genitally and made me look at him. before i could say anything he kissed me.  the kiss was genital and filled with so much love. he broke the kiss and leaned his forehead on mine and whispered three words.

"i love you" 

all my memories flooded back into my mind. i i was samantha conrad. he he was jason pine, my beautiful mate. my hole past came back to me. with full happiens i kissed him hard laughing. he was shocked but responded kissing me back hungerly. 

when i thought my happy ending had finay happened 

pain shot from the coar of my body.

**********************

yay so another chapter up yayyyyyyyy

if you have any questions imboxs me or comment 

love you lots 

kisses