1. the priest

I, Ryan Bergara who has worked as a priest for my whole life am finally moving out,

Where you ask?

Well.. I'm moving to LA, I don't exactly have much to say about it other than the fact I'll be working for Buzzfeed, and again I don't have much to say about that either, but I'm still excited, I've always been kept underneath the church's wing and I was doted on a lot due to my cute face, by the time I hit puberty though that cute face slowly disappeared and I became a adult.

So as a result I was told by the head priest to go find a job and fuck off... (I'm not even kidding those were his exact words...)

Looking back now he never really liked me.. apparently I had a bad aura according to that old man, his wife was the complete opposite of him though, it absolutely baffled me at now different they were, I lived with his wife and him ever since they found me outside the church's doors, they're nice people I suppose, the old man avoided me at all costs though.. (−_−;)

I really do like the members of the church but.. I'm fed up of depending on them so in order to get rid of my guilt for leeching off them I got up and left my home, I was sent off with the several prayers from the church's inhabitants.

Father Thomas prayed that I would have no encounter with any evil spirits and the old man prayed I would find a girlfriend...

Ehm.. Im grateful I suppose?

I don't know what to feel about that guys prayer but I'm just happy he didn't pray for my death...

Or did he... 😕

— so uh I'm probably not finishing this I just felt like writing it down.