High School is The graveyard

Remember her? That witty girl? The one with her hand stuck up in the air? Well she is different. They call her emo now. It's not her fault. It was mine. That one day she wears a band t-shirt and skinnies. I knew I shouldn't of said it. I walked up to her though.

"So geeks can be emos!" I shouted to everyone.

They all pointed and laughed. She ran away to the toilets and slit her wrists. I followed her and of course, being the most popular girl at school, I had a crowd of people following me. I shooed them away and went in.

"Oh just um... Leave." she said as I went up to the sink.

"Um. No loser. Um. No I meant Annie." yep that was her name, I think.

"It's Andrea." she scowled at me as she went into the cubicle.

I looked in her sink. Blood. I grabbed  a paper towel and started cleaning up. She came out again and stared at me.

"Why don't you just leave it?!!?" she started crying and ran out the door. I charged after her. She was heading out of school. I alerted the football team and before we knew it, they were dragging her back inside. I hugged Kieran, my boyfriend.

"Why was she running off?" he looked at me.

"Um. I just called her emo and she cut herself so she ran off. Bit of a wimp if you ask me!" I laughed and tried to kiss him.

He pushed me off in horror and frowned.

"I'm sick of you ruining peoples lives, Alex! You are dumped!" he ran down the hall to Andrea.

 I went to cheerleading practise in a hump. Everybody feels so sorry for fucking Andrea. She isn't even pretty. She has braces and glasses! EWWWW! How is that pretty? I'm pretty. I'm barbie doll. Everybody fancies me. The geeks do my homework for me. Oh god! I drank some water and did my routine. This much thinking is not good for my brain!