"We Fond you "{part 2}

{EDITED}

{? pov}

I could feel her power, my little sister. The one true captain of us, the seven deadly sins, we have to fine her before she kills anyone.

{Erza's pov}

I didn't think that Lucy would lash out like that she must be really mad. Many people were placing money who wooing win. Everyone excepted master and Natsu placed them on me, I wonder why? I got in my fighting stance Lucy just crouched down on the ground with her hands in her pockets, that's wired Lucy is really small like a 7-year-olds hight. I started running fast Lucy was still on the crowed hands still in pockets and everything. when I was so close to Lucy she jumped high in the air.

"Wow titania you let a celestial mage get the best of you, tsk." I think that was Lucy, her voice was driving with venom.

{Meleodis'es pov}

We were in front of a big Woden door above the Woden door I saw the words Fairy Tail. Ban was very excited to see Lucy she was a sister to him, or maybe more than that? We open the doors and see a big dust cloud where weapons were coming out.

"Is there anyone that goes by the name Lucy Redscale here by any chance?!" ban yelled

"What do you want with, Luce?!" a guy with pink hair yelled. All the sudden the fight stopped reviling a girl that was shorter than me It was Lucy my 'sister'.

"Mell is that you, Ban MY, LORD, GET, YOUR, ASSES DOWN OVER HEAR YOU STUPID SONS OF BISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lucy yelled she was crying so loud.

"I missed you to Luce, did you miss me?" I asked so walked over to her

"OF CHORES YOU ASSES, YOU ARE MY BIG BROTHER EVEN THOUGH I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW" Lucy scremed she pulled out her katanas and put them to both our necks.

"If you ever leave without me again I will track you both down and personally take you both down, you got it?" Lucy threatened

"We fond you Luce!" I yelled I'm back with the one true captain of us we finally fond her, the one that brings us together.

____________________________________________________________________________

{Cupcake hear hope you liked the story so far this a Nalu story btw I will accept any advice you will give me thanks for reading the story}

-Cupcake