Teen Love

BOOM! Here's another one for you guys-

Jesse: VOTE FOR MEH!

Danny: Jesse! *Drags him out of the room*

@Thriller5: Ignore that. Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{Modern}

High school wasn't always a good story go around when your a teenager. Everyone around you is focused on their own future and heritage that they carry to spread it so that anyone out in the real world could see or be blinded. Nevertheless, two people who are in love with one another just don't know how to confess it out loud. 

Jesse Katsopilis is a 11th grader who is studying to become a doctor in a high standard of science and chemistry research he has been doing. He wants to graduate out of high school to achieve that goal; he also has a somewhat crush a female girl that is on a cheer leading squad known as 'The Hawks'. Her name was Y/N L/N a beautiful girl with S/L/H/C ( Short/Long/Hair Color), E/C and the soft S/T (Skin Tone) that was so gentle. He wanted her to be his since he was a complete charming yet nerd A+ student on campus that his parents only want him to be proven for the best out of all the others. In Jesse's heart, he completely can't get over how Y/N was like an angel in front of him. He needed her and he was bound to do so.

One day, you were walking down the hallway down to your locker on the B hall. As you opened it you saw roses and a note was attached to it which made your heart flutter a bit of this unexpected gifts. You looked at the note that read: Meet me after school.

~Your secret admirer

'Secret admirer? That's new.' You thought. Who could that be?

Thee admirer was in school house and you didn't know who it could be. Was it Josh? Henry? Or Jesse? He couldn't be into you because he was way into his books and has never been caught into anyone's attention. Poor thing. The day continued normally and unnoticed since Jesse was watching your every move that he couldn't wait until after school he will confess to you. Finally, the day was over and everyone was heading home except for you since someone was waiting for you to meet with them after school. You exit out of the school waiting for that person until someone tapped your shoulder as you turn to see....

"Jesse?" You asked surprised as he nodded with a wide smile.

"Yes, its me." He grinned.

"Your my secret admirer?" 

"Sure am." 

"I never actually thought you-"

"Y/N, I have been wanting to tell you this. I like you and...uh...I want us to be more than just friends. I know that you may think that I am a bookworm only because my parents want to be proud of how well I doing in all my classes. So would please be my girl?" He asked as your lips formed a smile.

"Yes." You said pulling him into a passionate kiss as he returned also by wrapping his arms around your waste while your arms were around his neck.

DJ: Awe...that was so sweet.

Joey: So lovingly.

Jesse: Why in the world am I a teenager again!? *Jesse was back as a teenager!*

@Thriller5: Oh...Yeah that's....that's going to be a problem.

Jesse: CHANGE ME BACK BEFORE I GET ANYMORE YOUNGER!

DJ: Vote and comment guys!