How it started.

There was a party! Alas, you, being the anti-social type decided to get some rest. You walked in the elevator and pushed the button to go to the second floor, but... for some reason the elevator only moved an inch then stopped! You heard a faint giggle and movement within the vents... then, after a minute or so it stopped. At last, a moment of silence... thanks to that startle you're *wide awake*! You feel the elevator moving up again... then it immediately crashed at full speed.

You wake up, it seems you have a different set of clothes... oddly enough they looked quite nice on you! So you didn't mind much. It's quite dark... luckily you still have the glowstick from back at the party, it then morphed into a candle. "Odd..." You mumbled to yourself, walking past some weirdly shaped plants laughing at you. You're cold, you thought to yourself stubbornly, "Well if I had new clothes they could've at least added a cloak or jacket! I mean... come on!" Then... after wandering this hell-hole you find a waterfall. Afraid of your rad clothes getting soggy you took the rocky path instead.

At last! You made it to the end of the waterfall and saw fluffy little cloud things on the floor. You tried to touch it but before you even did anything... it made a loud BOOM. Startled, you walked pass all of them... "Now what?!" You shouted on top of your lungs. You then made it to a beautiful village of some sort... you stare at all the colors in awe and put away your glow stick in a pocket.

"This place is so beautiful..." you said to yourself. You hear an echoed voice... presumably behind you, "Indeed it is! Golly, sometimes being locked up is pretty bliss!" It then laughed. You recognize that laugh... "Hey! Why did you throw me down here, stalker?!" You say, slightly mad... though, their voice was quite charming. "Might as well introduce myself!" He cackled. He snapped his fingers and, hovering above you... twas a cute lookin' jester imp, "The name's Jevil, toots!"

Do not worry! There is more of this story to come! See y'all next chapter! Love y'all, no homo.