🍫Magic Of The Heart (Chocolate x Reader)

A/N: Hey everyone! It's been so long but guess what?! I have a number six with a side of extra fluff! Enjoy! This is gender neutral. Also, I am still open for requests

A spotlight hit your face, the curtains opened, he stood by your side. What happened? How did you even get here?

=1hr Earlier=

You were working in your restaurant while customers were gushing about your new food soul, Chocolate. Ever since you summoned him, your restaurant has gotten quite popular. He had the looks and words to wow any lady, well almost any lady. You haven't fallen for his charms yet because without looking into his gleaming eyes, you found it easy to hide how you felt.

Customers sigh and swoon once he walks by, his scent intoxicating. He walked into the kitchen, "Master Attendant I have a grand idea." He said with glee. You turned around and faced him, still averting eye contact. "What is it?" You asked, he spun dramatically and striked a pose, "A magic show of course!"

You were quite amused by this idea. 'A magic show? Really?' you thought to yourself 'I guess it'll be interesting.' you sighed and nodded. "Alright! I won't let you down!" He said before leaving.

=30 minutes later=

"Master Attendant," he said while you were reading, "Would you like to be my assistant?" You looked at him, unsure of what to say or do. "Hell no," you responded coldly, "Please! Spicy Gluten and everyone else is busy!" You sighed and shook your head "No-" too late, you looked into his eyes.

His eyes were like clear pools of water that the sun shined against. "N-n-" you started off before sighing, "Fine!" You said giving in. He pulled you up and gave you a (dress or tux) "Go on and change now, I promise I won't peek." he said while winking as you awkwardly suffled to your room. [A/N Tbh I hate dresses so I would rather wear a tux]

=Present=

He posed as you held your mask onto your face tightly. "Ladies and gentlemen! I present our magician Chocolate and his lovely assistant (y/n)!" Cola announced.

Immediately, people started to applaud and whisper, "(Y/n)? Isn't that the restaurant owner?" "What're they doing?" "with him of all people." These were the comments of the guests that usually visit to dine with Chocolate. This was your first time actually in front of a crowd and Chocolate could see you starting to shake. "(Y/n)," he started as you looked up at him, "Don't listen to them, their just envious fools." he said as he leant down and place a peck on your cheek as the crowd gasped.

Your face was lit ablaze with rosy blush as you nodded. "For my first trick," he announced, "I will make my lovely assistant disappear!" he then draped a silk blanket over you and proceeded to tap your head twice. Suddenly a blur appears before you and it seemed like you almost teleported to the kitchen. You looked to your side to find wine sipping that infamous glass of red wine he always had. "What're you doing here?" you questioned, "Well who else was supposed to 'teleport' you?" He stated. You nodded and he picked you up again and ran you back to Chocolate as he pulled the curtains down. "Ta-da!" The crowd cheered, all but the three women.

The magic show went along well and you had the time of your life. You both bowed but as he got of the stage you lagged behind, the women found you and started to swarm you, glaring angrily. They interrogated you until chocolate came up and pulled you close to him. He then pulled you in a close embrace and kissed you. The kiss was sensual and gentle, his lips tasted like the richest dark chocolate and the kiss felt as if it froze time itself. "Ladies, I belong to one person and one person only, (Y/n)." he said with a smirk and walked away.