Part one

Today I will be a great day! Madoka was looking into the mirror in the bathroom convincing herself that she will be fine today.  When she left she realized she was goning to end up late.

When she neared her school she noticed a blue hair girl walking behind a green haired one. Madoka was thinking about jogging past them. When she started to do so she tripped falling on top of the blue haired girl.

"Hey!", yelled out the blue hair.

While still on top of her she bowed, "I-i'm sorry Sayaka!"

Sayaka sighed, "It's okay just get off of me."

Madoka did as she said. When she looked up she noticed the green hair girl standing byside them trying to hide her laughter.

Madoka felt embarrassed so she started jogging away to school. As she did so she heard their conversation from behind her.

"Why are you laughing Hitomi?", Sayaka sounded slightly annoyed.

"Because, Pinkie fell on top of you!", she continued to laugh.

That's what everyone calls Madoka, because they don't remember her name. She doesn't think any of it really. She doesn't stand out other than being bullied and not having friends. So it made sense to her that they wouldn't remember her name.

If you can't tell already these chapters are gonna be very short unless I end up being extra motivated or inspired than usual. Which most of the time I have neither of those.  I also will just update when I feel like it.  Or if I get comments telling me to update.

Words including this chunk: 254