"I will love you until the end of time," She replied, clumsily dancing around his feet, and trying to twirl him as well. "I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you, all those years ago, in that People magazine announcing you and Chris were playing Loki and Thor."

"Hmm, I've loved you ever since I read your first book," Tom hugged her close, kissing the side of her head twice. "And I'm so happy that I can call you my wife now."

Eloise couldn't help but blush, and turned, saying, "And I'm so happy I can call you my husband now."

Tom walked her over to the balcony that was connected to their hotel room, and opened the doors, letting the morning breeze in. "So, my darling, where would you like to go first? Musée d'Orsay? Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris? Luxembourg Gardens?"

Breathing in the morning air deeply, Eloise said, "Wherever you want to go, I'll go, my darling."

↠↠↠↠↠

Eloise meant it when she had said she would go wherever Tom wanted to go.

From filming movies and staying on their sets, to the promotional tours they did when the movie came out afterwards, all the way to travelling for whatever book Eloise was writing, and then the tours they'd go on together months later.

They swore to each other that they would never be separated like they had been before, not again. Eloise moved out of the apartment she lived in all the way in New York, and into Tom's house, which was back in the same hometown as her father, something she was extremely relieved and excited about.

"My word," Tom said suddenly one day, while he and Eloise were sitting at the dining room table. "You know what I just realized?"

"What did you realize, darling?" Eloise asked, tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ear. She leaned forward onto the table, resting her fist underneath her chin.

The smile on his face lit up his face, and he said, "Next month, it will be seven years since we've met each other."

Seven years.

"Wow," Eloise breathed. "Seven years. Christ, has it really been that long?"

"I guess so, otherwise my math would be terribly wrong."

Eloise laughed, and leaned back in her chair. "It still feels like it was yesterday that we went to Disneyland," She said, "it still feels like yesterday that I married you."

Tom leaned onto the table, and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"What does it mean?" She asked, leaning forward in her chair.

"We're going to have pick out baby names."

The two of them looked over at the empty rabbit cage that was placed at the other end of the table, and Eloise looked back over at him, and asked, "How does Alina sound?"

"Hmm. It sounds a bit Russian. Is it?"

"I'm pretty sure it might be."

Laughing, he shook his head, and said, "You and your father have such an obsession with Russian culture. Any reason why?"

Eloise shrugged her shoulders, and replied, "I'll be honest . . . I don't even know. I saw how much my dad liked it, which made me start liking it, too. Plus, we can be over dramatic and have fun names when we're trying to be normal. Endless options."

"Endless options, huh?" Tom asked, making Eloise blush, and he grinned over at her. "Hmm . . . Alina would be a pretty cute name for a rabbit. What color?"

"We'll decide when we get there," She teasingly replied, scrunching up her nose at him.

For years now, she'd been wanting to have another addition to their family. Specifically, a furry four-legged member. And Tom had agreed, but wanted to wait until everything was calmer in their lives. With all of his continuous movie deals, and her yearly book deals, things had been incredibly busy to say the least.

So when they finally were able to settle down in their lives, they finally sat back and decided what kind of animal they wanted to adopt, and finally decided on a rabbit.

"So, when people ask if we're finally having kids, we can just present them with a picture of Alina?" Tom asked as he and Eloise drove their way towards the animal shelter they had found online.

It was simple little things like this that made all the waiting and crushing Eloise had felt worth it. One hundred percent worth it, throughout all those years. Throughout all those problems.

When Eloise had eventually confessed to Tom that she personally didn't want kids, the relief she felt when he said, "Oh, Eloise. I don't want them either. And I would never have forced you into having my children. Besides, we can furry, four-legged children, can't we?"

So, here they were, all these years later. Planning on moving into a farmhouse, with one dog already, a rabbit on the way, and who knows how many more pets.

They were happy. They were content.

And they didn't think, they knew, that they were in love with each other.