The musician at the piano had been playing soft love songs, and he was getting nervous. He wasn't sure if he had made the right choice here, wearing a white tuxedo because he decided, why not, I'll be cheesy and match my beautiful wife-to-be.

He looked to his side, where Chris was standing next to him, not even being subtle about texting Elsa back, who was currently with Eloise, getting ready to walk down the aisle. He nudged Chris in his side, and whispered, "Is everything going well back there?"

Chris nodded, and then pocketed his phone. "They're coming out soon. They're finishing up right now," He replied, then squeezed Tom's arm reassuringly. "She says Eloise looks like she's in dream land."

Tom had to chuckle at that. He was still so nervous . . . What if something went wrong? What if she said no?

He shook off that last thought. Eloise wouldn't do that. She'd been as excited as Tom had about this wedding. He needed to remember that. The piano suddenly started playing the wedding march, and he straightened, eyes widening as he looked at the doors.

They opened not even a moment after, and Elsa stepped through, followed by Karen, Penelope, and Tessa. They each had bouquets of coral bells, and as they stepped onto the altar, Nikolai and Eloise stepped through the door.

Nikolai had started walking with a cane a couple of months before, and decided that just for the occasion, he would buy a cane with a little decorative eagle handle on it, which he was using just now. Eloise had her arm wrapped around his free arm, his left hand clutching the cane.

In her hands, Eloise had a bouquet of calla lilies, her favorite flowers.

She looked exquisite. Absolutely elegant.

Tom stepped forward as Nikolai and Eloise approached the altar. The smile on Nikolai's face was reassuring, and he said, "Take best care of my daughter for me, won't you?"

"I'll treat her the best," He promised, watching Nikolai gently place Eloise's hand onto Tom's. The teary-eyed look made Tom start to tear up as well.

The two of them walked up and onto the altar, and then turned to face each other. "I can't believe we're here," Eloise whispered, and Tom grinned, and whispered back, "You look exquisite."

Eloise grinned, a red blush spreading across her face.

The priest beside them raised his hands, and called out, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today . . . "

↠↠↠↠↠

Eloise was very glad that she and Tom had established with the guests that nothing was going to be thrown at them after the wedding reception.

Seeing old friends, family members . . . It was all so beautifully put together, and it was completely worth all of the months of stress she and Tom went through to make their dream wedding a reality.

They both agreed that they should take their honeymoon back to where their entire relationship began . . . Paris, France.

"Paris holds the key to your heart," Eloise sang to Tom as they changed out of their wedding dress and tuxedo, and into more comfortable clothes. They had flown into Paris just an hour after their reception finished, and had arrived the next morning, well rested from sleeping on the plane.

"And all of Paris plays a part," Tom sang back, twirling Eloise, who was standing in her underwear and bra. She giggled as he dipped her, and when he brought her back up, she kissed him deeply, and said, "I still can't believe you're my husband."

"You better believe it, baby, because now you're stuck with me forever," Tom replied, grinning as he twirled her again. "I will love you, for all eternity."