Chapter 1: First.

Sehun's POV

오 세훈 (Oh Sehun)

Today is the first day of my last year in high school. Quite confusing? Heh. Today is the first day of twelfth grade! (Which kinda sucks because we need to change buildings.)

I probably look like a lost puppy right now, finding my classroom. Our school is humungous! Plus, 11th graders downwards are prohibited to come here. Even if I've been studying in this school for how many years, I've never stepped foot on this building.

The bell rang. Oh shoot!

Lord God, please help me find my classroom! I don't wanna be late on the first day~!

It seems like God answered my prayers when I spotted an angelic girl closing her locker, then heading to class.

Jung Soojung (aka Krystal)! Jung Sooyeon's younger sister! She probably knows this place already since her Unnie, Sooyeon (or better known as Jessica), graduated here in this very school a few years ago!

I took a deep breath and approached the girl. The Jung Sisters were quite popular around the school.

"E-excuse m-me, K-Krystal-ssi?" I stuttered. Way to go, Sehun ㅠ.ㅠ

Krystal smiled, "Yes? Is there a problem, Se..hun-ssi?"

SHE KNOWS MY NAME asdfghjkl!1!1!

She probably read my mind because she giggled and pointed at my name tag. I face palmed.

"Erhmm.. I'm kind of lost. Your sister, SooYeo- I mean, Jessica noona graduated from here, right? Uhmm.. could you tell me where English is, please?" I awkwardly said.

The Jung Sisters are from California that's why they prefer using their English names instead of their Korean ones. According to gossip, only close friends and family can call them according to their Korean names, "Sooyeon" and "Soojung".

"I'd be delighted to! You see, English is also my first cla-" Krystal was cut off by a voice.

"Jung Soojung, Oh Sehun." An angry Mr. Wu popped up around the corner. Yifan Seonsaengnim pointed his finger at us and motioned us to come closer.

I gulped and hesitantly went near the angry teacher.

"Y-yes, Seonsaengnim?" Krystal innocently asked.

(There are rumors floating around that Wu Seonsaengnim secretly fancies Krystal)

"Why were you two talking in the halls?! And, not to mention, the bell has rang! Why aren't you in your classes, huh?" He scolded.

"Uhmm, Mr. Wu, it's actually my fault. I asked help from Kry- I mean, Soojung because I got lost." I explain.

"Your fault or not, you two are getting detention! Come with me!" Mr. Wu angrily ordered.

Soojung and I followed Mr. Wu like puppies to our English classroom.

"You two stay outside the room, sit on your heels and raise both of your hands until the end of my period. Arasseo?" He said sternly.

"A-arasseo." We said sheepishly.

"Good." with that, Mr. Wu went inside the classroom.

Soojung and I stayed silent for the first few minutes. Either of us didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry.." We blurted out at the same time.

"No, I'm sorry." again, we said at the same time.

We laughed heartily.

"Mianhae, Soojung-ah."

"Kwenchana~" She smiled.

The next few minutes were fun, spening time with Krystal was the best. I admit, I don't know why it was fun even though we were being punished. Soojung is very interesting and seems different from the others.