Part 1

Being married felt amazing. Especially to my best friend!

Tom and I met in college. After my parents kicked me out, I went to live with him. We slowly fell in love and then years later, Tom got down on one knee.

"Can you believe we've been married a week?" Tom asked while hugging me from behind. I shook my head and smiled. We had just gotten back from our Greek Honeymoon and we had literally just finished un packing. "I'm still getting my head around that we are married" I said while spinning around to face him. His soft hand came and cupped my cheek, and his thumb started stroking it slowly. He moved in and kissed my lips softly. I still got goosebumps whenever he kissed me. "You're mine. And only mine" he smiled. I giggled and kissed him again. "Till death do us part" I whispered. We were smitten in love. "Anyway, what would you like to eat?" I asked, breaking away from his embrace. "Are you on the menu?" He said smirking. I turned and winked at him. "Later honey". He rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Mmmm" I moaned while eating my chicken balls. We decided on Chinese and my god, it was amazing. "Please don't make that sound darling" Tom groaned while looking at me. I knew it was doing things to him. "But have you tasted these? These are amazing!" I said stuffing another one in my mouth. All Tom could do was laugh.

When we finished eating, we cuddled down on the sofa and started watching Friends. "Why have I never watched this before?" I spoke making Tom jump. I looked at him and he was just falling asleep. "Sorry love. I didn't meant to scare you" I said, cuddling into him more. "It's okay darling". He kissed the top of my head. We both turned our attention back to the TV and just when we were getting back into it, a knock at the door came. "For god sake. Who wants to be out at this time at night?" I moaned while getting up. "The boogeyman" Tom replied. "Haha very funny" I fake laughed while slumping towards the door. I opened it and I was gobsmacked go see who was stood before me. "Hello Y/n". "Wayne?".