Kehlani ; Two

You started something I said I was done with

And it all repeats in the next 2 weeks

I'll be back on the same I'm done shit

If they only knew that Id rather be loose

And I'm tempted but I ain't gone

*******

Kehlani Davison

I rolled the hair around the curling stick and looked at myself in the mirror. Meetings with the boss was always fun, only because he always paid for us to get into V.I.P. First we talk business then we get free drinks all night because it's all on him. Once I was done putting the spiral curls in my hair I put a clip at the bottom so I could go put my clothes on. I dropped the towel when I got to my bed then pulled on my matching bra and panties set from Victoria Secret. I then grabbed my all black skin tight dress with the slits on the waist part and slipped it onto my body. I picked my all black heels up off the floor and grabbed my clutch off the dresser then made my way down the steps. I had the girls out here waiting for like an hour, I walked out the house, locked the doors then slipped on my heels. They made me six inches taller than what I already was, I loved them. I tucked my clutch under my arm as I made my way to the car and hopping into the front.

"Took your ass long enough. We been out here waiting for the longest for you. You look sexy though." Zaria complimented pulling out the drive way. I smiled thanking her and looking to the back to see Jailee knocked out along with Rain.

"You talked to Isaiah?" I questioned Zaria and she waved me off looking at the road. "I'm going to take that as a no and leave the conversation alone." She nodded her head.

We pulled up at the club , I pulled the clips out my hair before we all exited the car. We had to make our way around to the side door to get inside so we wouldn't have the people asking what the hell we were doing. All your of us got inside to see the whole section filled with the niggas and the girls who thought they were niggas. We are the only girls here who like guys , the other girls in the crew is basically lesbians. I walked over to the boss smiling down at him, he stood to his feet looking over my body then at the girls.

"Well hello gorgeous ladies, you all look stunning. The meeting will kind of be only between the guys and I tonight. I don't really think I have to snap on you four for my money tonight. So enjoy yourselves, everything is free." He explained to us and we all nodded out heads smiling.

"I'm going to get me a drink." I turned around to only hit my face into someone's chest. I stepped back getting my full balance and looked up to see who's chest I ran into. I rolled my eyes at the sight of Bash. I proceeded to walk away from him but of course he grabbed me so I could stop walking. "what!" I yelled over the music.

"Can we talk?" I shook my head no trying to get out his grip. Like the aggressive demanding ass nigga I knew he was he yanked my arm pulling me towards the bathroom area. I trying pulling from his grip but he pushed me against the wall laying his body onto mines. "You really don't fuck with me no more?"

"I'm not going to be your side piece, I can't be your side piece. I am too special and valuable to sit there letting a nigga keep me private. I need to be cherished like a first place prize. If you want me to be yours I have to be your main bitch." I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned over to his ear. "Your most prized possession."

"That's all you want from me?" He asked and I chuckled, he really doesn't know me at all. Why would I just want that? He bumped his damn head, I let to of him pushing him back to me.