Kehlani; One

"Beautiful is... Something you're not and always remember that baby girl." Kehlani looked up at the man who had kidnapped her from her father. At only twelve she had been captured my mixed race men and the unthinkable happened. She has been with them for two weeks now, they've raped her three times and beat on her for no reason.

"Please just let me go... please." Kehlani cried out, basically begging the guys to let her go. the taller one had her pulled her against him by her long black hair. Not only was she wishing for her father to come be her hero, she was scared for her life.

"Awl, she wants us to let her go? Psh, I'll be damned. You're the child of Angela, and since she offered you to us then I guess we will just take what we want from you eh?" He got close to my face gripping my chin in his hand. He made me look him in the eyes while the tears flowed down my face. "And you're going to take everything I do to you, or you die okay?"

"NO YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO JUST KILL ME THEN!" Kehlani screamed kicking her legs and he punched her right in the mouth. Her head jerked back but before she could put her hand to her face a gun cocked and it went off.

It's been nine years since that happened and she's still having this dream. She only lived because her father risked his own life to come save her from what her mother put her in. He died that night, that was the night she not only lost he father, but her best friend. She was the biggest daddy's girl, maybe because her mother was strung out on drugs and he was all she had. Her father was a big time drug dealer out here in Miami. He always got her everything she wanted and needed no questions asked. When she lost him, she turned to the streets and got lost in them ever since.

~

"I told y'all I wasn't about to be no punk. If I got something to say I'm going to say it whether someone likes it or not, y'all should know this for real." for the fifteenth time I had to explain my personality to my friends. We have been cool long enough for all them to know that I am who I am. I say what I want when I want without no remorse.

"You need to change that attitude or Sebastian will never look your way. He's an asshole, so an asshole with an asshole would be nothing but one big mess." Rain told me with a smirk on her lips.

"Who said I wanted to be with that arrogant, fronting for his friends, act like he doesn't even be around me ass nigga? I'm done with him and his childish ways, if the streets and his friends more important than me then okay." Inside it hurt me to say that but I wasn't going to let my girls know that.

"He makes you go soft inside don't he?" Zaria asked me, and Jaylee snickered at her comment. I scrunched my face up at her waving her off.

"Never." I crossed my arms across my chest. I won't be admitting anything to anyone, not even Bash.

Like normal at seven pm, him along with his loud ass friends ride down the block going to his house. That didn't make my situation any better because he lived directly across the street from the house my dad left me. It wasn't nothing big because we did live in the projects, but it wasn't that small. I was the only child so everything my father had was given to me. I looked over to see Bash's eyes meet mines before he winked going inside the house. I rolled my eyes on the outside but the instead my body was tingling.

Sebastian has smooth milk chocolate skin that complimented his hazel eyes. His smile was big and bright, then he had dimples that sunk into his cheek deep when he even smirked. His body had different tattoos scattered all over. He has big lips that look so kissable and an attitude that puts the icing on the cake. Boys with attitudes are such a big turn on because I love picking with them. People think it's childish but the more he talks shit the more attractive he becomes to me. It's one thing that no one ever noticed about Sebastian, he's such a sweetheart when his boys aren't around. He even comes over my house and chills sometimes without the girls knowing, but he acts like it never happened when he's around his friends. I hate that about him and I really wish he started acting like the twenty-two-year-old man that I know he can be.

"He's coming over here!" I snapped out my thoughts when then turned my head. He was coming across the street with his friends. I scoffed not even wanting to deal with him while he was with his peoples, he acts so different around them.

"Hello Ladies." Bash deep voice rang through my ear. I ignored him but the girls said hey waving and shit like that. I myself don't have the time for him right now and he can gone head right back home. "Keh."

"Leave me alone Sebastian. You might as well go right back across the street, and pretend you didn't see us over here, because no one even asked you to prance over here with the dumb squad." I waved him over not even making eye contact, my eyes were glued to my phone.

"Stop being so mean to the man Keh just talk to him. He probably gone provide the D for you, maybe you won't be so uptight and rude after he fucks you senseless or something." I shot Jaylee a glare, that only made her turn away and shut her mouth like she never said anything. I looked up at Sebastian who was still standing there and sucked my teeth

"Come here Bash." I mumbled standing to my feet. he followed me into my house, he shut the door behind us and he pushed me up against the wall soon as I turned around. He licked over his lips smirking at me but I pushed him away. He had a confused face when I slipped from his grip and went into the living room area. Of course he followed me in there so he could see what was actually wrong with me. I dropped onto the couch and he kneeled in front of me placing his hands on my thighs. "I swear you a front, act like a dick to me in front of your friends but when it's just us you be all over me. I'm not a fucking play toy Sebastian."

"You know I can't let them know I'm feeling you. I'll be the topic of the conversation to not only them, but to the boss you know how he feels about workers dating each other. You not thinking about that shit are you?" He was getting mad, I pushed him away from me shaking my head.

"Okay Sebastian. You don't care about me enough to say forget them and do what you want? I'm not even going to deal with you no more, it's like I'm a little secret. You go out fucking with other bitches publicly but when it comes to me I'm private. Shits not even fair making me feel like some side chick or something." My eyes began to water up, he's the only who's ever even seen me cry and I hate that it's over him. I wiped them with my hand standing to my feet. He pulled me down into his lap and kissed my lips but I didn't kiss back. "Get out." Was the last thing I said before I got up going to my room.

~~

"I'm selling you what you asked for Rema, you wanted a half that's what I'm giving you." I explained to my main customer. She always complains when it comes down to this, every week we go through the same shit and I wish she cuts it out. I know how to bag and weigh my shit, so I know exactly how much I'm giving her.

"Mhm, don't be trying to play me Mai. " I waved her off snatching the money from her hands and handing her what she asked for. Mai is what that call me in the streets, just something I made up so everyone wouldn't know my real name.

All day for the last two days I've been avoiding Sebastian. I don't go to the trap because I know he's going to go there. I have a reputation to uphold and if everyone sees me going soft over some guy everyone will try to take advantage of me. I don't have time for that because I'm the type to beat your ass with no hesitation, not the type to be sad over no nigga. It's just he makes me feel some type of way, but one thing I'm not is a side chick...