peach

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

eight

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

song recommendation: peach - broods

"What would you like to paint?"

"You."

"M-Me?" Stuttering from surprise, my cheeks heat up. "Okay?" Jeno laughs softly at my nervousness. "Do you have your art supplies with you, or should we use mine?"

"Yours please, I kind of-" Jeno pauses "lost mine." I don't question him but I know he isn't telling me the full story. I let go of Jeno's hand to start unpacking my art materials and laying them out on the table. Quickly, I sketch a basic outline of what I think I look like. This feels strange. "Can you lead my hand please?" I nod, taking a brush and shyly placing my hand on top of Jeno's.

I dip the brush into water and then into a pale orange, mixing it with a rosy pink. "Explain what you're doing."

"Right now my hair is a peachy colour, so I mixed pink with orange." I brush the paint onto the paper, filling in the pencil lines with colour.

"Be more specific." Jeno demands.

"It's a pale orange with a pink hue, like the sunset the first time we met." Jeno smiles fondly, finally showing me his eye smile that I secretly missed.

"What does it feel like?"

"What? My hair?" Bewildered by Jeno's question, I laugh from his randomness. "Here." I take his hand, placing it onto my head. His fingers rake gently through the fluffy orange mess. My heart flutters.

"It's really soft." Jeno removes his hand from my hair, and I pout sadly. "What do your eyes look like? Your skin? Your smile? What do you look like Jaemin?" Jeno sighs, sounding frustrated. His dark eyes linger on his lap, his mouth drawn into a straight line.

I inhale to answer but he cuts me off with a question that catches me very off guard:

"Can you come to my house tomorrow?"

A/N

i would die for nomin 

should i continue this or ?