Stefan and kids? (episode 2)

Start from the beginning

     "Of course they well." I tell her. "They'll love all of you!" Crouching down giving her a hug.

  "I want a hug too." some of the other girl whined. Opening my arms wider they a ran in for a group hug. When I made sure they were ready a walked to the boys room.

Stopping by the opened door I watch them hitting each other with pillows.

Standing on the his bed holding a pillow over his head Luke yelled, "You'll never defeat me."

      "I'll defect you, Sir Luke!" I say stepping into the room. Alexander standing by me handed me his pillow smiling. 

     "You think you'll defeat me peasant!" he said.

      "I think we can take you." I told him talking about the boys. "Right, boy?"

      "Yeah!!!" all the boys yell in synch.

Pointing my finger at Luke a yell "Attack!!" that made all the boy run at him with pillows. Laughing I walk over holding a hand up for the boys to stop. "Are you ready to give?"

Taking the pillow off his head he looked at me and said, "Never!" smiling I start tickling him. Laughing him yelled that he gave up. Standing up I tell the boys, "Looks like we win boys. Now lets get ready to celebrate our win."

After helping the boy get dressed I tell them to head down stairs. Walking over to the guest/Chloe's room I go to her crib pick her up. "Hey squirt, lets get you dressed up." putting her in an outfit we walk down the stairs. 

If your wandering the orphanage has 4 bedrooms one for the boys, one for the girls, one for Burt and Elizabeth,  and one for guest and Chloe with most of the time is me or Jake.

  "Come on kids we got to go. Get in the van. Faster, faster!" Billy said standing at the door. Rolling my eyes I walk out the door kissing his cheek on the way to the van. After making sure everyone was in a put Chloe in her car-sit by her brother.

   One the way to the park I could sense the kids nervousness. "I'm sure they're going to love you guys. "

    "What if we don't want parents?" TJ said from his set in the back. Looking over at Billy I could see he had the same confused look as me.

    "Why would you not want to get adopted I bet the people are nice." I tell him turning in my seat the best I could.

   "We don't want to get adopted we want you to be our mom." Ally said holding Luke's hand.

I was touched. They wanted me to be there mother, but I know I couldn't do it. If I was older I'd do it in a heart beat, but I'm in highschool.

     "Guys, I love you all so so much. I'd love to be you mother, but there are so many people out there who can't have children and I can't be selfish by keeping all of you to my self. " I tell them.

Looking over at Billy I could see his smile. "Ok guys were here remember be on your best behavior but be yourself."

    "We know!!" the kids yelled flooding out of the car. Running over to were Elizabeth and Burt were with some of the potential parents.