Sleepover

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Klaus," I said as I walked into the house. "Where's your brother? Nevermind," I said as Elijah walked in. "Hello, Elijah." I smiled at him. He smiled back gave me a hug then sat on the couch. I sat with him and put my legs on his lap. "What did you need Elij-" Klaus paused shocked at the scene before him. " Nope. I was just coming to see how you would feel about me staying here tonight." Right as I said this Haley came down immediately yelling "Nuh, uh. No way. Get out." I raised a brow at her and stood "Oh, and who put you in charge little wolf?" Klaus growled at her then grabbed me and vamp sped me upstairs with him to his room. "Yes?" "You will be staying here for now on little wolf." He growled at me. 

I glared standing my ground. "You have no right telling me what to do! As well if I'm staying in any man's room it's Elijah's as I trust him." Klaus growled "Well it wasn't Elijah who had you screaming his name and begging for more! It wasn't Elijah who married you and had given you everything you ever wanted now was it!?" "No. But it was Elijah who cared about my feelings and helped me stay away from your ridiculous self. As well from now on I think I know which Mikealson I will give a chance seeing as Elijah genuinely wants to be with me. Maybe out of all this I'll finally make love with a man who will respect and love me, who won't sleep with other women and get them pregnant!?" I yelled then left the house quickly going to see Marcel.

When I arrived at the compound Marcel was talking with one of his men. "Marcellus, my dear son," I said softly walking in. He turned and looked at me his eyes widening. "Mo-Aurora?" He quickly covered up saying mom and I frowned. He came up to me "What are you doing here?" I huffed "I came to see my son but he must no be here." I turned and went to walk away. "No, wait." I turned back around and faced him. "Yes? I apologize for calling you by your first name mom." I smiled widely and hugged him tightly. "Now, what exactly have you been up to besides having Klaus harass you?"

After Marcellus and I got caught up, I went back to the plantation house. When I walked in I checked the time just realizing how late it was. "Elijah, would you like to go out and have dinner with me?" I glanced seeing Klaus on the couch and clench his jaw. I smiled when Elijah came down the stairs. "I don't see why not." "Lovely, let me freshen up and such." I quickly go upstairs to Klaus's room knowing damn well he kept some of my clothes. I quickly got in the shower and washed. When I got out wrapping a towel around myself self I heard a noise coming from the bedroom. I walked out and shook my head seeing Klaus sitting on the bed. "You will not be going out today, with my brother." Rolling my eyes I let the towel drop as I went over to his dresser. "Mhm sure, I won't." Putting on panties and a bra I walked over to the closet feeling Klaus eyes on me.

When I came out I had changed into a stunning dress I found. "I see you add to my collection of clothes when we're not together." He smiled softly "Yes well, I never knew when I would find you, and you always kept your clothes no matter the decade, so I added to it things I would get you." Smiling softly I kiss his cheek. "Thank you Nik but, you're still not forgiven," I said softly gently caressing his cheek. "Please, may I try and make it up to you?" I give him a small nod. "Also while I was out today I was very curious about why there was a pregnant wolf here. It took me finding out from someone else that my husband the man whose children I wanted to carry is having a child with another woman..." Tears started to come to my eyes. "Aurora, are you ready sister?" Quickly wiping my eyes I gave Klaus a sad smile and left "Yes, Elijah. Coming now,"

Klaus P.O.V.

"Yes, Elijah. Coming now," There she went rushing out of the door all because of me... I growled and threw whatever was closest to me to the wall. Soon enough Haley came in of course. She sniffled. "Y-Your so-called wife is so mean. She threatened me before she and Elijah left." I sighed shaking my head "Yes, well... I would say she has a right to because I am her husband and you are carrying my child." I sat annoyed waiting for Elijah and her to get back. To my surprise, she came home alone. She walked in and I realized she was drunk. "Hello love." "Hi." She came over and sat on my lap shocking me. "Drink with me?" I smirked slightly "Sure."

Five hours later we were both sober and in bed. "That... That was amazing." I chuckled "I'm surprised you ever wanted to have sex with me." She rolled her eyes then looked at me smiling softly the way the moon hit her skin was beautiful, I never realized how much I truly missed her. I especially missed her smiled and it is directed towards me. "Niklaus?" "Yes, my love?" She rolled over on top of me and sat on my waist "I want to make love. Not sex, make love." I raised my brows slightly "What?" "I want you to make love to me." She started setting her hands on my chest softly and running them up a little. I smiled and pulled her against me. "As you wish my love." That was one of the best nights we had together.

The next day I woke and she was cuddled up into me and I smiled. I may have to win back her trust but at least I know I still have her love. She woke and I smiled softly "Good morning darling." "Good morning." She looked up at me and smiled softly. "So... Am I forgiven?"

Aurora's P.O.V.

Did he really just ask me if he is forgiven? I sat up and glared at him "Just because we had sex and made love does not mean you are forgiven Niklaus." "Made love?" He laughed lightly "We had slow sex darling, we didn't make love if we did I would have worshiped your body like I did Haley's." He smirked. I got up and walked over to my room still naked and not bothering to cover myself. How could he say such a thing, maybe Elijah was right me and Niklaus just weren't meant to be. "Damn hybrid." "Eww this isn't your house so be respectful would you!" I glared and looked over to Haley as Niklaus came walking out of his room fully dressed. "Oh I'm sorry Haley you're right this isn't my house it's my husband's and we happened to have sex all night. Maybe that's why you're upset because you didn't get enough sleep because I know I can be quite loud. As well last I checked it's not your house so you should be the one who is respectful whore." 

I walked into my room only for Niklaus to join me and hug me from behind. He hummed and kissed my neck softly "You're very sexy when angry love." Pushing away I turned and glared "Out!" He huffed "Oh, come on love stop playing games." "Me playing games? We had sex because I was drunk. We both know the only reason we had sex is that we missed each other's touch. But I'll make sure not to come to you again if I need something like that." He huffed and rolled his eyes. "Oh, and who could possibly know your body better than me, your husband." I smirked "I'm sure your brother could if I slept with him. I'm sure he would actually make love to me versus how you just saw it as slow sex!" I yelled then stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door getting a shower ignoring him.