Forbidden love

Louis always loved going to Earth.

It was very peaceful in his opinion. He loved to watch people go about their lives and admire the beauty of nature.

It was a rainy day down in London, and Louis was sitting on the railing of a lonely bridge with his feet dangling over the edge. He watched silently as he rain fell into the river below him, the soft sound calming him. Water droplets ran down his fringe that dangled over his forehead, making him shiver as the cold water fell onto his exposed thigh where his perfectly white gown had ridden up.

He was the only one crazy enough to be out in this weather, which he was well aware of. He was also well aware of the fact that it was dangerous for an innocent angel to be on Earth at a time like this. God had told the angels to be careful on Earth. They were safe in heaven, but they were exposed to demons when they left.

Harry flew over the streets, the black feathers on his wings dripping with rain water. As he flew towards Louis' location, he stayed hidden in the sky, knowing that he couldn't be seen by anyone. It wasn't long before he approached the bridge, spotting Louis' dull glow within the pouring rain. Harry would never admit it, but he almost felt bad for the angel, knowing what he'd have to go through.

He quickly dove down to Louis, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and pulling him back against his chest, holding a blade up to his throat. "Don't say a word," he spoke into Louis' ear, voice low and raspy.

"W-Who are you? What do you want from me?" Louis' fragile, angelic voice echoed through the air. Of course he didn't obey Harry's words. A stubborn angel, he was.

Harry scoffed, turning his head to look around the bridge before pulling Louis along with him, quickly walking away from where Louis had been sitting.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He growled as he turned Louis around and pinned his back against a tree. "Everyone knows your name, but you're too damn good to learn anyone's else's," he spat darkly, watching as confusion flashed across Louis' face.

Of course Louis was the exact opposite of what Harry was thinking. All Louis did was care for others and put his needs behind him. Harry couldn't help but be amused by the look on Louis' face as he said those words.

"Such a fragile little angel," Harry said as he held both of Louis' dainty wrists over his head with one of his large hands. "You're about to experience a whole new world. You'll know what it feels like to be hated by everyone." Harry chuckled as he looked down into Louis' sparkling blue eyes.

Louis struggled against Harry's grip as his body shook with fear. He had to resist biting Harry's finger as the demon traced the pad of his thumb over Louis' bottom lip, admiring the angels features; he couldn't deny the boy's beauty.

Before Louis could speak up again, Harry was wrapping his arms around his waist and spreading his wings out, taking off into the sky. He flew up and up, high above the trees and high above the clouds, tensing up a bit when Louis hid his face in his shoulder.

Time passed by quickly and Louis felt coldness surrounding him. It was as if something inside him was suddenly weighing him down, and his body began to shake again.

Harry kept a tight grip on the angels arm as he placed him back down, bringing him through a dark hallway that lead to a large, wooden door. Harry's pace only quickened as they approached it, and just as Louis thought Harry was going to run straight into the door, his arm came out in front of him and pushed it open, revealing a large room with a tall staircase. At the top of that staircase sat everyone's worst nightmare, Satan.

"Well, what do we have here?" Satan said, standing up from his throne and slowly making his way down the stairs. "Good work, Harry."

Harry simply nodded, letting go of Louis and clasping his hands behind his back as he turned to leave the room.