I got tagged 2.0 *throws glitter even though it is worse than confetti*

So, I was tagged a long time ago (sorry to make you wait Personified_Gay, but here it is). Let's get goin!

1. I don't really have a nickname, but mah boi MichielK thought of 'Dance Floor' for a sweater for school.

2. My eye colour is blue-greenish with a ring of brown around the pupil.

3. My hair color is dark blonde.

4. I live in the Netherlands.

5. My favorite colour is turqoize, but I also really like white, black and gold.

6. My favorite place has to be my room. The one place of freedom for all my fandoms and craziness.

7. I don't know that many celebrities.. Does Thomas Sanders count? Idk if he is a celebrity, but he is one to me!

8. My favorite song is probably a lot of musical songs and panic! At the Disco and meme music mixed into one. That's the most accurate I can get.

9. Definitely a dolfin! I really like that they can be playfully and extremely intelligent at the same time!

10. I don't know which one to choose! I am currently reading Alice's adventures in wonderland, so I'll pick that one! It is really good and weird but funny at the same time. I really like how Alice takes almost everything so literary!

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it!

See you next time, beautiful internet children!

Love, PearlTheFandomgem