16) Gianluca the Killer

Começar do início

This time he didn't stop when he saw my tears. This time he didn't care that it hurt. I could see it in his eyes that he was driven to do this. This wasn't sex, this was domination. Gianluca was using his body to tell me what my place was.

His fingers tighten with every thrust that he sends into me. Guilt bubbles up inside of me.There was a twisted pleasure mixed with the pain. Being with Gianluca was nothing like my day with Abel.

This wasn't the soft touch of a lovers embrace. This was hard, this was fast, this was cold. Gianluca was uncaring. His hand wraps around my neck. It tightens with every thrust.

My fingers come to his wrist. I do my best to pry his hand away from my throat. If this were to continue, it would be a repeat of the last time. I did not want to be at the mercy of Gianluca if I did pass out.

My fingers were tight around his wrist. I use my other hand to pry loose his fingers one at a time. It is useless. Gianluca is much stronger than I am.

Angrier than I could ever be. He wouldn't let go. I could barely breathe. The edges of my vision start to darken.

"P...p...please," I stammer. I could see the hard look on his face. He releases my throat. I greedily take in as much air as I can. The victory of not begin choked was short lived. His hand strikes me once again across my face. The sound of a fist connecting replaces all sound in my ear even before the pain of it blossomed.

I feel as if I see stars. My body falls against the bed. If it was possible, I was sure birds and stars would have been circling me at this moment. I try to sit up again.

Gianluca pulls out suddenly. He grabs my shoulder and forces me to turn around. He makes me lay on my stomach. I can feel his fingers around my wrist. He twists my arm behind my back as he shoves into my body for a second time.

I was slowly getting use to his movements. There is pleasure in the way his body moves. It is the action of someone who knows what they are doing.

Gianluca had no right to make me enjoy what he was doing to me. It should have remained a cold uncaring act like before. Why change now? I will my body to not respond.

I conjure up images of Abel and how devastated he would be if he found out I was enjoying myself. I see his hurt expression, and just like that the pleasure I was feeling subsides.

Gianluca yanks on my arm again. It is so forceful that an audible pop is heard. There are a few moments where I feel nothing at all. Then just like that, all at once the pain comes. Gianluca pulls down on my arm.

My body jerks with the force, sending more pain to ripple through my arm. I was sure that it was broken. At the very least Gianluca had dislocated my shoulder.

"Stop, stop it please," I beg. I could feel more tears spilling over and running down my cheeks. The pain in my arm was overcoming the pleasure that Gianluca's forces me to feel.

Once again I ponder on whether or not he really thought this was love. All of the things his mother had told me these past few weeks flood my mind.

Is this what he did to Nathaniel? Am I the going to end up a body in Gianluca's closet? I can't help but think about this as Gianluca tugs on my arm again.

"Stop?" He muses over the words as if he didn't know the meaning of it. His fingers release my damaged arm in order to grab a fist full of my hair. He tilts my head back with enough force that the rest of me come with it.

My back press against his chest as his hips continued to move. "Stop." He says the word again. His speed increasing.

I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be mocking or if no one has ever told him to stop before. Maybe both.