Our Last Moments

Author's note: it's been a while since I've created a note before a chapter starts. Well, anyway that's not the topic here. I've been receiving less comments lately, and I've got to admit it's pretty disappointing. This story  is coming to an end and it's like no one really cares. This whole story comes from my mind and imagination, it's somehow pretty exhausting to think about the plot and all. All I really want in exchange for this story is feedbacks. Feedbacks from the readers I treasure dearly. I'd like to say that I would expect more comments or opinions or feedbacks but I don't want to sound like an attention-hog or a fame-whore. Besides if some of you are upset or mad that I'm not updating lately, well that's because I was thinking of an ending to surprise everyone. Sorry for the whole speech and all but if you managed to read until the end of this note, I appreciate it very much.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Cho Lee's POV

Wait, where am I? I am in a square room with plain white walls. You know? Like the rooms where crazy people are confined in. Oh crap..don't tell me. Am I crazy now? Last time I checked, I'm sure I was pretty sane. I highly doubt that I've gone kahootz.

The thought hit me so hard that I covered my mouth with both of my hands to hide my hideous laugh.

Then the scene began to dissolve and change..

It was a garden. Not the kind behind your grandma's house but the huge ones for recreational purposes.

 I took my time looking at the view, it was so beautiful yet so familiar. Yet, I do not know what or where this place is.

 Then a guy with blonde hair appeared. Yes. Maybe he knows where and what this place is.

I tapped the guy on his shoulders. 

"Excuse me, but do you know what this place is?" I asked nicely

He turned around. Now, I can see his face.

Oh crud.. I know him. I remember him.

While I stared at his oh so familiar features, he gave a small smile. At that moment, horrible memories came flashing in my mind. They brought back pain and suffering to me. Memories that I forgot a long time ago. 

I was not able to contain my fear and pain. I shouted. 

Then the scene cracked. It broke and then I found myself screaming in my room back in the dorm of JYP Entertainment.

I took a deep breath and drank some water. What the heck was I dreaming about?

I shook my head and stood up, grabbed a pillow from my bed and suddenly, without my control my feet walked towards Mark's room.

Now, I am in front of his door. Well, I've gone as far as here so I knocked.

I've waited for a couple of seconds and nothing. No one answered.

I knocked again. This time, harder and faster to make it obvious that I'm annoyed.

I heard a loud noise from the room.

What is Mark doing in there? Okay, suspicion is consuming me. What is going on in there? I maintained my calm composture. A few moments after, Mark finally opened the door, revealing his crumpled up shirt, tousled hair and also I got a view at his bed. That's right. Messy.

"Oh Cho Lee, why are you not asleep?" He asked, obviously alarmed.

"I had a nightmare. And also, WHY IS YOUR SHIRT CRUMPLED, YOUR HAIR TOUSLED AND YOUR BED SO MESSY?" I asked, with irritation. I am having suspicions that I am not supposed to have.

"Cho! Calm down, you should come in first and I'll explain everything." Mark said, suddenly panicky.

I put down my pillows on his bed and made myself comfortable. He sat beside me and held both my hands. He breathed in deeply.

"Look..I know you have suspicions but I'm telling you now. They are-" he said but I cut him off

"Confirmed! I knew it!! What were you thinking Mark?" I shouted

"What? What are you saying?" Mark asked

"You. You wanna have your manly-" He cut me off.

"The heck? How could you think that?"

"I meant your manly self changed! Like you're gay you know?" I said sheepishly

"No, how could I be gay when I love a girl like you?" He said sweetly then kissed my forehead.

"Well, still explain the noise." I said stubbornly

"Okay. Remember a while ago you knocked on the door. Well, that's why I didn't answer quickly. I was asleep, I was tired. But then you knocked again. I was startled and I fell from the bed.." he said shyly.

"Okay, but I still had nightmares.  Can I sleep in your room?"

 He nodded. We positioned ourselves on the bed.

He kept stroking my hair, to help me fall asleep. But I just can't. Not that I know that this will be the last time we will be together. 

Eventually, my sleepiness overcame me and those thoughts drifted away....