Chapter 9: For Me

Kaiba POV
"I was wondering if you could." Some women was saying in all honesty I didn't really care for what she had to say. I was just coming out of Ophelia's office when this women showed up she must have recognized me cause she won't leave me alone. "Excuse me madam if I could borrow this young man." Ophelia said to the lady "Of course your highness." The women said though she looked a bit annoyed "Thank you." Ophelia says then takes me away "I owe you for that." I say "Nah it's fine." She says "Where's Eleanor?" I ask "She is getting read-" Ophelia stops in her tracks. I follow her vision field to see Eleanor in a maroon lace dress where her shoulders were revealed. Her lilac hair was curled at the ends she is not wearing her glasses. From where we were standing the only this we could see was her dark red lipstick. Eleanor walks down the staircase and walks towards us "Eleanor you look-" Ophelia was about to say "Beautiful." I interrupt they both look at me weirdly "Thank you?" Eleanor questions I see little pink tint on her cheeks "Eleanor." We hear Yugi say I then see four other people I recognize Yami and Eliza right away, it wasn't until the two other people moved forwards "The Ishtars its been a while." I say as I greet the siblings "Nice to see you too Kaiba." Marik says as he shakes my hand "Ah and you must be Eleanor." Ishizu says as she greets Eleanor "Yes madam." She greets "Please call me Ishizu no need for formalities." Ishizu corrects "My apologies. It is an honor to meet the Ishtar siblings I have read many of your books on Egyptian history and been to your exhibitions as well they are truly fascinating." Eleanor says "Why thank you." Marik bows "Anyways congratulations Princess Ophelia tomorrow is the big day right." Ishizu honors "Yes are you gonna be there Ishizu?" Ophelia asks "Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world." Ishizu exclaims.
Yugi POV
We continue talking. The violins softly playing in the background the light chandelier hue. It looks like it came out of a fairy tale. I tune out the conversation and I look at Eleanor. Up until now I never noticed how Eleanor has the same style as Luna. I bet Luna would have worn a dress like that,but knowing her she would be totally be squirming by now Eleanor looks pretty comfortable actually. "Yugi." Yami whispers which gets me out my thoughts "Hm." I say as I look up to him "You alright?" Yami asks me "Yeah just daydreaming." I respond. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. I look at the spot where Eleanor used to be I look everywhere until I see her talking to some guy. "I don't know about you but I'm gonna get some drinks Yugi do you wanna join me?" Ishizu asks "Uh yeah sure." I say as I follow her to get drinks.
Ishizu POV
I didn't know Chief was gonna be here. He must be checking on how are things are doing here,good thing I pulled Yugi away I'm sure he would have recognize Chief. Knowing Yugi he is smart enough to put the pieces together. "How long are to gonna stay here Yugi?" I ask "Uh dunno probably a few more days after the coronation." Yugi responds. We grab 8 drinks, but I was quickly corrected when Yugi told me that Eliza was pregnant "How far is she?" I ask "Almost a month." Yugi glees with happiness. I can't believe it he is going to be a father it doesn't seem that long ago when I met him for the first time he only 15 at the time when I met him now he is 22 years old with a fiancé and a degree for game design. He had grown into a young adult Luna would certainly be very proud of her. We go back with the gang I look around to see Chief is gone and Eleanor was talking to Ophelia. We hand everyone their drinks well except for Eliza.
Time Skip
Ophelia POV
The night is coming to a close a few people have left Eliza went to bed early. "Eleanor you should sing." I request "What. Why me?" Eleanor asks "Because you have a lovely singing voice  besides I think it's a good way to end the night." I smile sheepishly. Eleanor grumbles "fine." She says as she makes her way up to the stage and whispers something to the composer. "Ladies and Gentlemen we are at the end of the night we have one more song to play to put an end to the ball.

3rd POV
Eleanor singing:
I'm trying to hold my breath
Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end
You set off a dream in me
Getting louder now
Can you hear it echoing?
Take my hand
Will you share this with me?
'Cause darling without you
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the nightsky
Will never be enough
Never be enough
As Eleanor continues I sing everyone in the audience start to sway side to side enjoying Eleanor's singing.
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough
For me
Never, never
Never, never
Never, for me
For me
Never enough
Never enough
Never enough
For me
For me
For me
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the nightsky
Will never be enough
Never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough
For me
Never, never
Never, never
Never, for me
For me
Never enough
Never, never
Never enough
Never, never
Never enough
For me
For me
For me
For me
At the end of the song everyone starts to clap and cheer for Eleanor. Soon everyone leaves the ballroom and goes home. Eleanor stays behind to help the maids and butlers clean up.