Love conquers all. (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction)

Waking up due to the sun light shining on my face, squinting my eyes, I get up and walk into the en-suite of my bedroom. I look at my face in the mirror and just stare at my brown eyes watching as they change to a green, thinking to myself... If I ever meet Zayn, would he like my eyes? Running my hands through my golden, brown wavy hair which is knotted from my sleep, I laugh at how silly I am being, thinking I would even get the chance to even go to a One Direction concert. I take my brush from my drawer and start to brush out the knots.

After washing my face and adding a slight amount of makeup to my face, I smile at my reflection and walk to my bedroom looking for something to wear for the first day back to school. I'm finally in senior year, but the thing is, I don't want to be there. Shaking my head from the thought, I get dressed into a pair of dark blue jeans, chucking on my white singlet with my denim long sleeved jacket on top, looking down to realise I haven't got any shoes on. Going to my shoe rack and deciding on my denim-blue TOMS. Satisfied with how I look, I grab my phone, wallet and my school bag.

First day back in senior year is like going to a party... Finding out which classes you are in, who is in them, which teacher's you are going to have, and just having fun.

Walking into school I go to text my best friend Tina and smile as she has beat me to it. 'Hey babe, I'm already at school, I'm in the cafeteria if you wanted to know!! Oh yeah... Alyssa... I need to tell you something, so hurry!! :)xo'  Laughing at how she is always at the cafeteria whenever she has a chance and I walk straight to the cafeteria waving to the people who wave to me. Looking down at my phone, checking my twitter seeing that the only notification I get is from Tina telling me to hurry and laugh as I start to jog over to the cafeteria.

Finally arriving at the cafeteria I smile as I see she has got me my favourite drink... Apple Juice. 'Hey babe.' I chuckle hugging her and taking the pop top and drinking some 'Wait... Why is it in a pop top, not that I aren't grateful or anything, but you usually get me the glass bottle.' I giggle remembering when we were little I always used to get the apple juice pop top and she used to have the raspberry one. 'Haha, just thought I'd bring back memories to your life' she says laughing and giving me a friend shove. 'Oh yeah, what did you want to tell me?' I ask her raising an eyebrow. She immediately grins and goes red and shaking me 'Well...... Mum bought me and you tickets to...' she pauses making me get over curious 'to?' I ask getting impatient 'to the One Direction concert this Saturday, and you mum has to say yes, because they are already paid for, and we will be safe, I promise.' I suddenly let out a scream of joy causing everyone in the cafeteria to look at me as I go red and laugh 'SORRY!!' looking back at Tina I smile widely and hug her till she almost faints. 'THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!' I keep thanking her and she tells me to thank her mum and laughs as we walk to the office to grab our schedules.

Name:-  Alyssa Rose Carter       Grade:- 12

Reading through my class list grinning as I realise I have music first and looking at Tina to see she has also applied for music.

'Tin-tin, we're going to be late, and if we don't go now, we are going to miss out on choosing our seats.' I smile grabbing her hand running to the music room and grabbing our seats at the first table at the front.

After school, we went to my house to ask my mother what she would say, and the tickets being so valuable and paid for, my mum let me go. Tina and I were ecstatic and ran upstairs to my room to look for clothes. Once we decided on what I was going to wear, we started to create a poster for the boys. I got my merchandise from my wardrobe that I bought for the boys, I stuck me and Tina's twitter names on them and put them in a bag for Saturday.

After dinner I dropped Tina off at home, helping her pick out her clothes and went home after countless thanks to her mum, who is practically my second mum and smiled driving home... This is going to be one hell of a week, preparing to meet the boys.

________________________________________________________

So this is my first ever fanfic about One Direction, I know nothing has been in it, I just hope it's a good start.

My twitter:-

@alyssa4eva1

Follow me :)