Chapter 12

As soon as Gun got back to his apartment which now belong to only him since the rest moved out with their spouses, he was alone. He sat on the sofa and thought of what Madam told him.

Flashback

"Khun Gun please wait a moment I would like to talk to you about something urgent" Madam Godji said and Gun nodded while he stay seated.

As soon as the rest left the office, Off last one to leave P'Jenny left the room and closed the door and that was when Gun had full concentration on Madam.

"Now khun Gun I want you to listen to me and don't panic alright?" Madam Godji said

Gun just nodded, even though he is confused. He was confused why Off was acting that way

"Ok I will tell you now"Madam Godji said and continued "He has amnesia. For the past four years he doesn't remember what had happened for the past one month ghat happened at the villa. He had an accident while going to the airport to go to you that day after you left to the US. I'm sorry to say he doesn't remember about you at all"

Gun's eyes went wide and he gulped he then asked "does he know about getting married?"

Madam Godji just nodded and Gun couldn't believe it. All this while "Why all of you never bother to tell me?"

"We don't want you to do drop everything and come back. It would effect your studies" Madam Godji said "Please understand khun Gun. Just give him time"

Gun had tears in his eyes and nodded. He knew it takes time to get used to.

"Ah before you go, you may use your old apartment if you like. Since he doesn't know who he married to. Just until he remembered okay?" Madam Godji said and Gun just nodded head flooded with thoughts.

End of Flashback

He knew it was bad idea to go and study but it was fated to happen he knew he had to endure it even if it breaks his heart.

"What should I do now?" Gun said out loud and decided to sleep.

He just lay on his bed and thought of all the times at the villa.

From the first time they met each other until the time before he left.

Gun lay in bed and thought of the  moments they had together which wasn't that good. They argued all the time. He felt it. Emptiness.

Soon fallen into a deep unsettling sleep not knowing what he will witness from then on that would really break his heart.

Next morning:
Gun woke up feeling restless. He freshened up and went to the kitchen and got himself some breakfast.

He turn on the TV and saw the entertainment news was on and most of it  are about upcoming movies and the ratings, this celebrity causing controversy, and then he heard a name he wished wasn't mentioned

Urassaya Sperbund or also known as Yaya was seen with former actor Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn together at what seem to be a bridal boutique....."

The news made Gun accidentally dropped the glass of water onto the floor making it shatter just like his heart.

He didn't realized tears welt his eyes making them blurry. It was too late. He was too late.

He sat down at the stool at the island in the kitchen and soon he ended up crying.

He saw his phone and it was it was P'Tay trying to call him. He ignored it and he put his hands on his head and knew he was really too late.

He sat there and knew he must move on. He then made a decision after all.

He called the Madam and informed her "I am going to file and divorce Madam. This is for the best for both of us"
Madam Godji at the other line kneading her forehead just said "Don't have to make a rash decisions such as this nong Gun"

Gun just wiped his tears and said "Why? He doesn't even know who he's married to. This would be so much easier for him. To live a normal life"

Madam just sighed and said "Alright then if this is your final decision I will settle it. I will call the lawyer"

"Thank you Madam" Gun said and soon they both got off the phone. Gun stayed in the bedroom until noon.

He thought of yesterday when he shook hands with Off as if it was their first time to meet.

Gun thought off the memory of them, any happy memories and thought of one the first day they became intimate. He cried thinking about it shaking his head

"That wasn't intimate, it was just lust. Stop thinking about it anymore Gun. Soon it will be over. He doesn't remember you anyway so might as well you get out of his life now"

For the next few days, Gun avoided to be in contact with anyone even his friends.

He just went to his shop and work. Since he has more knowledge in business he is more keen on getting his business more developed and bigger.

Time goes by the divorce papers arrived and Gun signed the papers and as soon as Off got the papers saw the papers and his eyes widened and look at the woman in front of him and he rush out of his shop.

The woman call out to him but it turn to deaf ears as he got into his car and drove towards the street where he parked in front of Gun's shop

He rushed in and walk towards Gun who was busy doing something in his office as Off threw the papers on the table in front of him

"What is this?" Off said furious "divorce? When did we get married?"

Gun look up at him with cold eyes and answered "you are very rude coming in like this"

"Just answer my question. Did we get married and when?" Off demanded

Gun just look at him coldly and answered "Four years ago. Because of the will from your parents. Together with my friends and their spouses now. They are happy. We are now. It's best we end it"

Gun knew he sounded bitter but he want to end it soon as possible.

"Oh that's why when I ask whom I was married to they never answered. It was you. Ok fine. I'm not gay anyway"

Off took the pen in Gun's hand and signed the papers and threw the pen back to Gun and left without saying a word.

Gun look at the papers and sighed and put in an envelope to be mailed to the lawyer.

He continued working his mind doesn't think of his now ex-husband until he went to the post office and mailed the papers.

He sighed and soon got back into his car and soon left to go back to the cold apartment.

"It's finally over" he mumbled and as soon as he arrived he laid in bed and a trickles of tears fell down from his eyes.

"I hope you become happier now, P'Off . Even if you were my husband for a little while I will always love you even of you would never know" Gun thought as he fell asleep that night.

He had to move on. It was for the best. It will take time for his heart to heal but time was all hr need.

What will happen next? Stay tuned.

AN: Hi sweeties. I know you guys hate me how putting this drama but it is so worth it.  Anyway hope all of you like it. Bye for now