Chapter One

"Bee, run as fast as you can, go get Sam, she'll take care of you!" My father yelled, before a wolf bit into his neck. I started to cry. My father was the only one I had left. My mother died ages ago, so it was only my father, Sam my sister, and me. "Well well, ain't it the Luna? She's a beaut." A werewolf said that was behind me. 'Screw Sam!' I thought to myself as I shifted into my rare white wolf and ran away, leaving my family to decay in sadness.

They still were following me, why? Why was I so special? I thought I was way to small looking to be 'attractive'. "You can run, but you can't hide!" Another wolf yelled, behind me. I ran faster, but not too fast that made my lungs burst. But sadly, my lungs failed me and I collapsed on the ground, changing back into my human form.

"D-damn, S-she's good!" A nasty beast panted, wiping spit from his mouth and pulling me into his grasp. "Let go!" I pounding my fists on his chest. "Sorry Luna." He shrugged, hoisting me onto his shoulder. "You dirtbag! Put me down!" I screamed, thrashing hits on his back.

He wouldn't budge, not even a little. It was like he was numb. "Hey Beta! I got her!" He sounded proud, I hated it. The blood was rushing to my head, which made me really dizzy. "P-put, me down." I said, slowing my hits on his back. He still ignored me and went on his merry way to their pack house.