Luca:

I was carrying (y/n) over my shoulder as she was asking to put her down and where I was taking her as I could only chuckle. "You'll see when we get there, it's a surprise," I told her while I continued to walk heading to our destination. Finally going up the stairs the led to the rooftop I grinned at the sight of the set up just the way I left it. Standing where I stopped I lifted her off my shoulder and set her down, seeing that pouty look on her face only made me want to cup her face in my hands and kiss her. "I'm guessing this is for another one of your pranks," she questioned as I shook my head no. "Nope not today. I wanted to take you on a date, so I sneaked out bought some of your favorite foods and set this all up," I replied turning her around by her shoulders which I heard a small gasp come from her. She turned back to me with a look of astonishment as I couldn't help but stare into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"A-Are you serious, Luca you didn't have to," she said as her face was turning rosy, how cute. "Of course I had to, you deserve only the best princess... I'm serious about you, I'm serious about us. Well that is if you'll give me a chance," I said, finally confessing while I made a rose appear like I did the first time I met her. She appeared speechless as she didn't say a word for a little bit which admittedly made me a little nervous. "Will you give me the honor of being your prince charming, you can't deny that we have great chemistry," I asked with a little bit of a pickup line. Hearing her instantly laugh made my heart skip a beat. "You're right, our chemistry really is great," she started to say as she reached taking the rose from me which I started to smile feeling happy. "I'd be more than happy to be your princess," she finished saying thus causing me to pull her into an embrace and giving the top of her head a kiss. After sharing this tender moment I pulled away and escorted (y/n) over to the table so we could have our little date as I had a permanent smile on my face the whole time.

Klaus:

I was working at usual filling out paper work as it was slowly becoming more harder to focus with the growing headache I was getting in which I removed my glasses momentarily, pinching the bridge of my nose in attempt to lessen it. Taking a moment to take a sip of tea the hot liquid at least help me feel just a bit more at ease before going back to filling out the paperwork. I heard the door opening as it seemed someone entered the office as the sound of the door being closed shortly after. "Yes," I asked not bothering to even look up to see who came in as I was too busy doing my work. "Klaus don't you think it's time for a break," the familiar sound of (y/n)'s voice suggested as I put the finished work aside and grabbed another and started working on that one. "Taking a break will mean I lose time on doing the work I could get done sooner rather than later," I answered back since majority of these were for tomorrow. Hearing her let out a sigh before the soft sound of footsteps walking over and soon her hand came into view as it carefully took the pen from me. Looking up to glare at her this wasn't time for games, but before I could give a small lecture I saw the look of concern she had as it made my heart drop a bit. "Please, while you rest I can continue the paper work so you don't fall behind," she said as she really didn't know the affect she had on me. Letting out a sigh in defeat I took off my glasses once again only to fold them and place them on the desk.

"Fine, I'll rest as you don't need to do as such... I'd rather if you sat with me," I said though the last part I said under my breath while proceeding to stand from my chain. (Y/n) had a beautiful smile on her face as I went over to the couch to lay down when I saw her now standing there. "Pick up your head," she said as I wasn't sure why but being too tired to argue I simply did as requested. Once she was seated was when I rested my head on her lap. My eyes widened out of shock when suddenly hearing her start to softly sing but shortly after softened as it made me happy to hear her sing. I was starting to feel more relaxed as the pounding in my head was still there but not as intense. Feeling her hands run through my hair was new though I didn't hate it as it only made me feel more of my exhaustion take over. She had finished singing, but continued to run her fingers through my hair. "You know... After the incident that happened with Joel and my family, I felt so alone and I wasn't even all that sure what to do," she softly talked as her (e/c) eyes looked so sad as it only reminded me how bad I felt not being in contact with her all those years. "Why didn't you come to the manor," I asked as she would of been more than welcome to our home, but I only watched as her head shook in a no manner. "I thought about it... Yet I didn't want to drag you and your family into my drama... But I'm happy that I found you again," she explained as I found it shocking when she mentioned she was happy about finding me and made my heart race. I was growing more and more tired, but I wanted to keep talking to her as I asked, "Why?" Hearing her soft giggles my eyes were growing heavy I closed them though fighting to stay awake but failing as sleep was slowly overtaking me. "Because I love you... I always have," hearing those words brought happiness as I gave a tired smile. Taking her other hand I held it in my own as I tiredly said, "I love you too (y/n)" before falling asleep.