第1章

Five years later

Five years later

It's been a year since Y/N get her quirk and Overhaul was overjoyed because you have the same quirk as your father Erasurehead. With your and Eri's quirk he can finally make the drugs. And it's been a year since they start injecting stuff at you and it feels like your dying because it hurts so bad.

Y/N Pov

I was lying in the bed when there was a sudden knock on the door Chrono entered the room and said"Y/N let's go Overhaul needs you." You nod and make grabby hands at him.

He make a small smile because of your cuteness and carry you out of the room and bring you to the room when stuff happens

He make a small smile because of your cuteness and carry you out of the room and bring you to the room when stuff happens. The two of you arrived there "Are you ready Y/N?" Overhaul asked and you nod shaking in fear because it will hurt so bad when they inject stuff at you and other things.

-Timeskip-|ω-')✧

They have finish doing it and you were exhausted and crying at the same time. "Stop crying"Chrono said putting on a new bandage on your wounds.

Chrono carried you back to your room and lay you down on the bed so you can rest and he put next to you your racoon plush. Overhaul bought it to you when you get your quirk last year.

3rd Person Pov

After Chrono lay Y/N down she fell asleep instantly. And Chrono left the room to go to Overhaul.

"They'll gonna attack sooner or later because of Eri trying to escape." Overhaul said to Chrono "We better get ready for the upcoming battle between the Pro Heroes."Chrono said "We will held a meeting to discuss our plan Chrono gather the others." Overhaul said and the two stand up and left the room.

-Mr.kuma_mochi