After party

Britney sighs as she leans up against the blue tinted bleachers of The Cather high football stadium swishing her beer around.

"I just don't understand why you don't drink," she says rolling her dark blue eyes and flipping her long chestnut brown hair.

"I just don't drink," I say shrugging pulling my too short of a cheerleader skirt down. I came into school late as a freshman and all they had left was a rather small uniform left, but Britney, a senior, said I look fine in it.

"Umm humm," she says almost distractedly looking around the small crowd of football players and girls gathered to celebrate the win agains The Tigers. Music pumps through the air as girls grind on the players.

She then smirked.

"How about some punch?" She asks cocking her head to the side her sheer pink lips smile at me.

"Sure," I shrug I am thirsty.

As we walk over to the punch table I run my hand through my long blonde hair and point my brown eyes at the ground to avoide the collective stare of boys.

Once we reach the table she pours me a drink and I sip it testing it.

I tasted slightly bitter as if something was put in it but one look from Britney makes me chug the rest down, she was always talking about keeping hydrated so we would stay limber.

She pours me another after that and after two more I'm feeling more loose and free.

I join the group of dancing people no longer worried about my overly short skirt ridding up my curvy hips. I feel someone start to grind on my ass making me turn around.

I see Britney smiling at me.

"Having fun?" She asks.

I smile back nodding.

She leans towards me, her lips next to my ear.

"Hey wanna grab some quiet?" She says in a whisper.

"Sure."

We weave through the crowd until we are outside of it and we can no longer hear the music.

She turns to face me only an inch away from my face.

"So..." She says running her hand through my hair.

"Brit-?" I say confused only to be stopped short.

I feel her soft lips press onto mine, I try to pull away but her right hand holds me in place while the other is securely wrapped around my waist.

I feel her tongue circle my lips until forcing its way into my mouth.

She licks my tongue and explores every inch of my mouth.

I can no longer hold in the repressed moan of pleasure.

She pulls away and smirks.

"I have wanted you since I first saw you."

Her eyes fill with pure lust and sexual aggression and she tightens her hold on my body.

She starts to kiss my neck, licking as she goes along.

Her hand travels up and down my thigh making me legs shaky.

"Britney," I moan.

"You're a virgin," she savors the word virgin and licks my collar bone up to my mouth before kissing me.

"I can't wait to be the one to break you in," she whispers, her voice full of lust.

"I waited," she says pushing my back against the wall of the bleachers. She unzips the top part of my uniform and takes it off of me revealing my hot pink bra.

She starts to kiss my breasts.

"Ohhhhh," I gasp.

"Now it's time," she lightly bites my breast," you're my little virgin."