Chapter 2

You went running after Karma. As you got to the class Karma was fixing to show the video to everyone. "KARMA 5 4 3-" you yelled. He took the hint and went running. "2 1, go time" you said as you ran after him. You chased him all around the school yard. Everyone just watched. You finally tackled Karma and took his phone. Before he could grab it, you climbed up a tree. You deleted the video and dropped the phone on his head. "Oops" you said as you dropped down from the tree. You both headed back to class as the others just stared. You sat back down and class began.
-----> time skip to lunch
  You took out your bento and began eating. Of course, it had fish in it. "Wow, you even have fish in your lunch! You really are like a cat!" Karma teased. You imediatly heard Nagissa taking notes. This was gonna be a LONGGGG day.
----->time skip to after school
  You were walking home. You had a feeling you were being followed. Quickly, you climbed up a bunch of trash cans and jumped onto a nearby rooftop. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a man in a white hood. You blinked and he was gone. Strange you thought. You brushed it off and travled by rooftop to your house. Instead if using the door, you jumped in through your bedroom window. You changed into your f/c cat PJ's and crawled under your f/c comforter. You then buried your self in the covers and transformed into your c/c cat form and fell asleep.
-----> morning
   You woke up in human form and litterly rolled out of bed like usual. You got dressed and headed out. You again, decided to travel by rooftop. It was fun. You could see everything from up above. Including the white hooded figure from last night in an allyway. When he saw you looking at him, he disapeared in a flash. Strange you thought. You shruged it off and went to class.---->
Koro-Sensei was teaching math today. Just great. Your worst subject. (Sorry if your good at math.) You just drew instead of paying attention. He called on you to answer, and you just through an anti-sensei knife at him. Barely missing. He lecured you about having dangerous weapons and went back to teaching class.
---->P.E.
  As you headed out for P.E., it started raining. You were halfway out the door when it started pouring. You hissed, then jumped back inside and stayed in the courner of the room, watching everyone from the window. Just your luck. It was raining!!! You sat in the room, alone, and drew pictures while listening to music.

Karasumas pov

  "Alright class, we are going to have a match of hide and seek. How many are th- where is y/n?" I asked. "She is inside, she refuses to come out because its raining" said Kaede. Y/n is very strange. I went to get her. As i walked in, I saw her in a corner, listening to music and drawing. She must have sensed my presence, because she took out her earbuds and looked at me. "Why wont you come outside?" I asked her. "Because its raining." She replied. Koro-sensei then apeared with a f/c hoodie. He handed her the hoodie, wich had cat ears on it. She still refused to go outside. I made her a deal, that if she came outside, she would get a free period just for drawing. She put on the hoodie, and ,reluctantly, went outside. The hoodie was a little big but she didn't care.

The hoodie looks like this but whatever colour you want

Y/n's pov

Some of rhe classmates looked at you, Karma laughed, Nagisa blushed a little, and others didn't give a crap. Then Mr.Karasuma told everyone that we were playing hide and seek. He chose the teachers, Karma, and Nagisa to be the seekers. You went running into the woods as fast as possible. You didn't want to get caught. Especially by Karma. You climbed a tree to the very top. You could see the seekers. You scaned the area for a better place, and saw a tree with a hole in it. You travled over there and hid in the tiny hole. Good thing you were small. You pulled out your phone and told Ritsu to hack the seekers phones so you could hear what they were saying. Miss. B said "
Kiara is obviosly in the cave" Nagisa said" found Rio" "found Kaede" soon the names just became a blur, untill there was only Sugino, Ryota, and you were left. Karma said, "Y/n is gonna be in a tree forsure*". You slightly hissed at his voice. Then you asked Ritsu to track them for you. She told u their locations, and gave u a map that that was kinda like a GPS. Miss. B was ways away. Koro-sensei was guarding the base. Nagisa was at a cliff. Karasuma was moving around everywhere. Karma was VERY close. He was three trees away. You held your breath. Two minutes left. "Sugino found" said Nagisa. "I see Ryota, but I cant get to him." Said miss. B. "Got Ryota" said Karasuma. I was the last one. One minute left. Karma was walking away fyom you. You yook the opertunity to have a little fun. "One minute left seekers good luck finding me" you said into the hacked phones. You heard afew gasps, and you heard Karma growl. "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1, I WIN!!!" Youyelled into the phone. You sliped out the wet tree and ran to base. You had a lot of fun. Of course the first thing you did was tackle Karma, hold him to the ground, and brag. Since you were on top of him, his face started to matvh his hair. "Is Karma blushing?~"  you teased. He growled. You let him ip then went to class. Today was a lot of fun. Out of the corner of your eye you saw the white hooded man. Then he was gone.