Chapter Two

We sat in the Basement, watching Beetle Juice when I started to doze off. I would've been asleep if Michael didn't move, causing me to stir into a more alert state. 

"You falling asleep?" Michael asked. "If you're tired, I can go home."

I looked at my phone to see it was 7:30. "No, I'm fine it was just a long day at school."

There was a long pause and he didn't bother to look at me "...do you want to talk about it?"

His effort was pathetic, but I appreciated. "No, it wasn't anything just specific, just long."

"Well, I can go then," he suggested starting to get up.

I desperately reached for his arm. "Please don't."

"(Y/N)..."

"I get one night a week, Michael. Please stay, even if it's just for me to sleep on your chest," I begged.

"You're such a conformist." He rolled his eyes, plopping back onto the couch. 

I had a self satisfied smile and curled back up to him.  It took him a moment before he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

*Michael's P.O.V.*

By the first twenty minutes of the second movie (Y/N) had already started to doze off again. I sighed and gave her a light squeeze. She rolled a little, pulling herself closer to me. She pressed her body to me, and my heartbeat quickened. I felt my blood start to rush through my veins.

It's happening again.

I quickly shot up, waking her up completely. 

"I have to go," was all I said, leaving her alone in the basement.