"It was pretty great, actually. We won." I grin, and she wraps herself into me further, resting her chin on my shoulder. She's got some height on her. Five eleven, with a good amount of weight. Her legs drive me crazy. Especially when I'm between them.

     Especially then.

     "Was there a trophy?" Her hands trace over my back, and one rests behind my head. She takes off my hat, and puts it on her head.

     "Yeah, but I let Coach keep it. He's the one obsessed with all things baseball." I shrug, taking my hat back and putting it on backwards.

     She nods her head, looking into my eyes before smiling. I smile back before my eyes flickered over to a much shorter girl with what looked like she was wearing just hoodie that swallows her, and Air Force ones. No pants.

     But knowing her, she had on shorts, and she was just loving the attention of people thinking she wasn't wearing anything underneath. The whore.

     However, her face said something different. I yawned as she stormed up in my direction. I thought she was heading for the elevators, but she wasn't. The angry poodle was gunning for me.

     "You're such a dick!" She spits grumpily, picking up a suitcase and dropping it in from of me.

     "Who is this?" India unwraps herself from me, and stands to her full height. Still shorter than me, but much taller than Carter.

     Carter rolls her eyes playfully, and puts a smile on her face so fast it sort of scared me. "We've gone through this so many times, but since you have short term memory loss, I'll key you in. I'm Carter. I'm on the baseball team with your dick of a man."

     "Oh," India smiles, "It's nice meeting you, but I was kind of talking to Car." She pats my chest for extra emphasis.

     "Just ignore her," I tell India.

     "It's not nice to ignore people, Car," she says the nickname as if it tasted bad in her mouth. If I'm being honest, I hate it, too. "Especially not the person of whom you poured mouthwash all over their clothes!" She kicks the suitcase in front of me. I bite my lip to stop from laughing.

     "Hello," she waves her little hands in front of my face. "Excuse me—"

     "Run along, mutt." I cut her off with a glare, and she stepped back as if I slapped her across the face, but she didn't let the shock linger for too long.

     "Okay," she smiles at me before turning to India. "I'm sorry to bother. Have a nice night Indie and Car."

     She picks up her suitcase, and grabs the other before heading into the elevator.

     "You've taken a liking to her or something?" India raises a brow at me, testing my patience.

     "Where the hell did you get that assumption from?" I look down at her as she shrugs, wrapping her arms around my waist.

     "'Relle told me that you've been spending a lot of time around her these past couple of weeks. I was just seeing."

     "Why would she tell you that?"

     "She tells me everything."

     "Did she tell you I had her taking my cock in the shower room back in Texas, too?" I ask, officially annoyed with her, and anyone for the matter.

     She immediately pulls away from me, causing me to roll my eyes.

     Here we go again.