Dying to meet you...

"SEF! Get up!"

A small frame shouted from the doorway. Seeing no response, the girl clambered into his bed and began kicking him furiously.

"I said Get up!"

She began jumping on him. Each hop in time with another chorus of shouts.
Faintly stirring, he rolled over, unintentionally knocking the girl to the ground.
She huffed angrily before running out of the room. She returned a moment later and started banging two pans together and screaming. Sef groaned in reply before rolling onto the floor. Seemingly satisfied, the girl ceased her assault on his eardrums as he opened his eyes slowly.

"But I was dead...",he mumbled almost inaudibly. He laid there dazed for a moment before catching sight of the intruder.

"Who the hell are you? And why are you in my room?" 

He tried for an intimidating tone, but the effect was ruined as his voice was muffled by the sheets entangling him. Not to mention the fact he was lying face down on the floor still half-asleep.He stumbled onto his feet and fought his way out of the blankets, attempting to appear dignified. 

He tried again, lowering his voice to a menacing growl, "I said who are you?"

The girl seemed pretty amused by the scene before her as she stifled a giggle, "Ah, no one important, really."

"That doesn't answer my question, dammit!"

"Oh dear, would you look at the time... I would love to talk more, but you really should be going."

"Huh..? What's that supposed to mean? And who are you to decide what I should be doing? And why are you in my ROOM?!"

"As I said, no one important. But you're gonna be late if you keep this up."

"Late for wha-?" 

Unfortunately, we will never know for certain what, no doubt, grand wisdom would come next as Sef was rudely interrupted by the girl chucking him out the window.