twenty-fourth.

happy birthday jahseh❤️❤️. i miss you so much my love😢🕊.

_

kelsie

"yo if that baby keeps crying imma have to throw that shit out this plane" asian exclaimed, growing irritated

"yo if that baby keeps crying imma have to throw that shit out this plane" asian exclaimed, growing irritated. this baby has been crying the whole time we been on this long ass flight and i'm just waiting for someone to say something to the mother.

"lady if you don't shut that damn baby up!" someone behind our seat yelled out loud. the woman looked extremely offended, "i'd appreciate if you didn't tell me how to raise my kids"

asian kissed her teeth, "man ain't nobody telling you how to raise your kids, just make your kid stop all that damn crying". soon enough they were all going back and forth and the flight attendant had to come and stop their arguing.

"yo when we landing?" nick asked from beside me. "nigga am i the pilot?" i said looking at him. he yawned and looked at me with a tired expression.

"forget it" he yawned once again, "where's remy?"

i looked across the isle and seen remy slumped in her seat next to jay and cordae. "sleep as usual" i sighed, pointed at her. remy has been sleeping alot lately. after finding out her father died a couple days ago, she been sleeping more often. only time she was awake was to go to school and to finish her work. she hasn't been eating or talking that much. we're heading to new york now so hopefully seeing her family will help her open up again.

the plane finally landed and we were finally in new york, this flight wasn't even that long but it felt like forever because that baby kept me and asian up the whole time. nick, remy, jay, and cordae were able to get some sleep but i can't sleep with that shit all in my ear.

"asian chill" cordae said pulling asian out of the plane. asian walked past the lady and her baby and almost hit her when the lady said something under her breath. "we'll see her at baggage claim, lets see if she still got all that mouth then"

this bitch is really embarrassing. i walked away from them so it didn't seem like i was with them. i caught up with remy and nick. i didn't say anything to them, i just walked alongside them. nick had his arm drapped around remy's shoulder as remy had her arms wrapped around nick's torso as she walked on the side of him. they looked mad cute walking through the airport together.

we finally got to baggage claim and waited for the luggage. i just went on my phone while we waited. after a short 5 minutes, a buzz went off indicating the bags were about to come out. after most of us got all of our bags we were waiting for asian to get her stuff. we couldn't even get through baggage claim without that baby crying because as soon as i heard a small cry i knew it was the baby. that immediately alerted asian as she looked up from her phone and scanned the small crowd of people around the conveyor belt of suitcases.