"You said "your Tyga", awe you're mines." I continued to laugh. "You've never said I claimed your ass."

"I was never not yours to begin with. A slip up happened but I was still always yours." And then all of the sudden it hit me. I'm in the wrong for trying to press on this lovey dovey type nonsense.

"Stop right there." As if the tables had turned, he shot back a confused look. "I get we're rekindling our shit and we may have fucked but you're talking out of your ass right now."

"You think I am, but I ain't. I'm bein' real with you, I've missed you a lot." He said with a slight hint of anger etching its way into his voice. Funny how in just a split second, the mood in room manages to change from degree to the next. Well it was on its way to the opposite degree.

"Bruh don't even get mad. I'm being honest."

"Whatever Chyna." He stood up, pushing me off his lap, not even as much as shifting another glance my way before crawling right back onto his bed.

"So we're done talking just like that?" I asked annoyed as I stood there. He didn't say another God damn word, he just flopped onto his stomach and put the two pillows over his head. "Fuck you too then." I said making my escape from his room and going through the door that led to Chris' room.

His room was like pitch black but I decided to crawl onto his bed and wake him up. Since the only real way to wake his heavy sleeping us, was by force. I slipped off my slippers and crawled up next to him.

"Chris." I whispered at first. I know he's a heavy sleeper but I didn't want to startle him just in case. "Chrisssss." I said a little loud as I began poking his arm. He instead turned my way and wrapped his arms around me. "Chris!" I yelled back at him with a laugh that bubbled its way.

"Shhh it's okay." He mumbled clearly still stuck in his little weird ass dream. "I'm here."

"Chris wake up!" I yelled next to his ear. He abruptly let me go and sat up rubbing his eyes before reaching over to turn on the lamp next to his bed.

"Oh shit. The hell you doin' in my bed... In my arms?" He asked me with confusion still stuck in his eyes. "Oh God, do not tell me we-"

"Oh Fuck no."

"Thank you God. It's not that you're not gorgeous or anything but... Yeah..." He said trailing off.

"Nah I understand. It's not that you're not sexy or anything either... but you know..."

There was such a heavy layer of awkward silence, I could probably taste it if I really wanted to.

"So why you here?" He asked a few minutes later, slicing through the dense layer.

"Why is Michael such an ass."

"Because he likes ass so much but I 'ont know? Just part of who he is." He yawned. "Y'all fight already?"

"No, just a little argument." Pointless but that's what happens when two people are being honest with each other, I guess. Funny how that works if you ask me... If Michael wasn't talking out of his ass then we would have been fine. I shouldn't have led it on but- I'm over thinking this. Maybe I should just stay here and let them go back to L.A.

"I'm not about to be dragged in, hell no. Y'all need to fix it. I'm not gonna sit in between you two on the plane." He got up suddenly, not seeming to care his sweats were completely twisted and pulled me with him. "Get out there and talk to your asian nigga." He said pushing me out of his room and slamming the door behind me. I heard him moving something heavy around his room and set it up against the door before it went silent.

"No! Chris!" I yelled as I banged on the door.

"Nah Chyna! Go bang him not the door! I'll handcuff you two to each other!" He yelled back and I just let out an irritated groan.

I crawled over to Michael's bed and laid down on the side he was facing.

"You're awake right?" I asked as I looked at him. His eyes were closed I think... Sometimes his asianess confuses me.

"Mhm." He said with his eyes still shut.

"Can we please get over this really pointless argument? I wouldn't even call it an argument."

"Yes, but why'd you turn what I said down? You think I'm tellin' you shit that you want to hear, which ain't the case." He opened his eyes and looked right into mine.

"I don't know. I just-" He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

"Don't need to explain." He said kissing my cheek.

"Awe y'all made the fuck up." Chris said standing at his door. "Get up though, I wanna go back home. I miss my house." He said dragging his suitcases out of the room. "Get out of that bed, I wan to go home!" He yelled from outside the room.

"I'm starting to hate him." I chuckled pulling away from the comfort of his arms.

"Can never hate Chris, no matter hard you try." Michael said getting up and stretching. "Let's go Chyna Doll." Nodding my head, I gladly followed after him.

***

*Tyga P.O.V.*

Arriving back home, it felt so good to be back in my mansion. I helped bring all of Chyna's shit into my house, just setting it in the entry way for now.

"You gonna take a shower first?" I asked as I looked up at her. It's still so weird seeing her back here but I was more than glad to have her be apart of my life again.

"Yeah, which way is the bathroom?" She asked peeking her head down a hallway.

"If you go down that hall, the bathroom is off to the right or you can come take a shower with the King-"

"No. This is what I mean by mixed signals. Remember we agreed on just being friends." She said shooting my invitation right down. "Understand?"

"Crackin' that whip in my house, damn. I'm headin' to bed, this lag got me all fucked up. Just choose any room and it's yours." She nodded her head with a small smile while I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and took it upstairs with me. I'll just shower tomorrow mornin', I'm too tired right now.

Stripping out of my clothes, I threw on whatever pj's I touched, not really caring what it was that I actually touched. I crawled under the covers and just laid there... I was just tired as fuck not even a whole two hot minutes ago, why do I feel so wired right when I get into bed? Maybe if I just close my eyes and lay on my favorite side, I'll drift off to sleep.

***

My mind would not rest at all. What exacty was my mind restless about?

Where's Chyna?
What room did she choose?
What's she wearin'?
She could be lonely?
Is she up thinkin' 'bout me, like how I'm thinkin' 'bout her?
What if I got up and looked for her room and crawled in bed with her?
What if she comes to my room because she really is lonely?- God damn.

This whole "just friends" bit isn't gonna fly so easily with me...I'll give it a try, but it's only day one and it's already got me too caught up in feelings that I kept locked away for years-

Tyga. Just chill out. You're just like this for now, but the second I get up on stage and look out into the crowd, my mind will be else where. Especially when I go backstage and kick it with a few special females who made it back there.

I'm trippin' too much... but Chyna is always right there on the back of my mind.