Chapter one

"Blair!" Someone shouted my name at the top if their voice even though I was only in the room next door to them; and because of my werewolf hearing it hurt. A lot. 

"Y-yes?" I muttered weakly, hobbling in to the living room.

"Ugh, you look terrible," Alpha Wes said in disgust.

"W-well if you j-just let me take a s-shower and--"

"Did I say you could talk?" He growled. I shook my head and bowed in submission. "Now, go and make me lunch."

"Alpha Wes," the Beta Kacper (A/N: still pronounced Caspar) who is also my brother, and the Third in Command Reece walked in.

"Make that lunch for me, Kacper and Reece." Alpha Wes smirked.

"Yeah, sis," Kacper smirked. Me and Kacper used to be really close when we were little but when he turned twenty, when our parents dropped their title as male and female Beta, and he was old enough to take the title for himself, he started being a jerk to me. It was all Alpha Wes' fault. He got it in to Kacper's head that I'm some pathetic, useless human being - well, werewolf, and ever since then Alpha Wes, Beta Kacper, Gamma Reece and the rest of the pack have been treating me like shit and constantly throwing insults at me.

"Y-yes sir.." I nodded meekly as went back to the kitchen, making their usual, macaroni and cheese.

"Here you go Alpha, Beta, Gamma," I said, handing them their lunch individually. "Can I go for a run now?"

"Run?" Alpha Wes laughed. "The only place you'll be running is up to my room to clean it."

"Yes, Alpha," I nodded, exited the room and went up to Alpha Wes' room. I don't know why I asked if I could go for a run because my body and my wolf are too weak. I wouldn't get very far before I would have to rest and then head back. Thinking about it now, the last time I went for a run was when I first got my wolf.

Two years ago.

Two years ago was also when I was meant to find my mate, but I'm stuck in this god awful place.

"What are you doing in here, bitch?" Someone spat. I turned around and saw the Alpha's mate.

"C-cleaning.."

"Get out!"

"Y-yes Luna.." I nodded and hurried out. I heard her snicker and I ran to my room, locking the door. I sighed and looked around my room. My eyes landed on my bag and I quickly packed it with a few tops, trousers and undergarments-not that I had a lot of clothes, or clothes that were presentable and actually fit me- that I would need, threw the bag over my shoulder and jumped out the window. My room wasn't exactly that high up so there was no major damage, nothing my wolf couldn't possibly handle.

"Blair!" Someone yelled my name.

Alpha Wes.

Before I had any chance to turn back and climb back in to my room I shifted in to my wolf, sprinting off in to the forest as fast as I could.

"Blair Harley, you get back here right now!"

.

.

I couldn't do it any more. I couldn't run any further. My aching paws pounded against the hard ground of the forest as I ran further and further from my packs territory. I looked behind my wolf and saw about five other wolves including a giant black wolf that I'm assumed was the Alpha's. I wasn't to sure though because I'd never actually seen his wolf. In fact, I'd never seen any other wolves apart from my own. During fights I was always locked in a cell in the basement so that I was never at risk of getting hurt or worse, killed. I had to stay alive for the sake of the pack. I kept them together, kept them strong; even if it meant being their punching bag. And that's why I'd never ran away till now. Why?

Because I'm an Omega.

Hope you like this first chapter and don't forget to

• Comment • vote • fan//follow•