New kid. An Ross Lynch love story. Chapter five.

*early Tuesday morning*

Kate's POV:

I woke up early Tuesday morning, I was the first up so I decided to grab a quick shower. Grabbing a pair of black hot pants, a white tank top and a bra and knickers I made my way to my bathroom. I quickly undressed and turned on the shower. The hot water soothed my aches from sleeping on the floor. I showered fairly quickly and dried off. I slipped on my change of clothes, wrapped my hair in a towel and walked back to my room. I dumped my dirty clothes in the basket and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Kate?" Alexa mumbled sitting up, her hair was sticking up all over the place.

"yeah?" I replied.

"what time is it?" she asked stretching. I picked up my alarm, checked the time then set it back down.

"6:35, you might want to grab a shower before breakfast" she nodded and headed for the bathroom, stopping to grab her overnight bag. I dried my hair then wandered down the hall and into Scott's room. All three boys where passed out, snoring softly. Scott was stretched out on his bed, covers hanging off the edge. I tutted, my brother was so messy. Danny and Ross where in sleeping bags. Danny was lying on his front arms folded under his chin, while Ross was on his back arms folded over his chest. Ross looked really cute asleep.

"Kate, stop being a stalker and make me some food!" Alexa joked pulling me downstairs.

"you basically live here! Get your own food!" I said taking two bowls out of the cupboard. She opened the fridge and took out the milk then reached up and took down the box of sugar puffs. I poured us each a bowel of cereal and grabbed two spoons. We sat down at the table and ate, chatting about silly things.

A few minuets later, three sleepy teenage boys staggered into the kitchen. Ross smiled at me before sitting down at the end of the table. Scott and Danny heated up the pizza from last night and passed Ross a piece. "Really, pizza for breakfast?" I said. They looked at me with a duh face.

"yes really" Scott said in a mocking voice. I gathered up mine and Lex's bowls and put them in the sink.

"Right it's about 6:50 now, so when you have finished you guys need to shower and be dressed. Scott your gonna have to drop us off at school" I said.

"er why can't you walk? I have to be at work at half seven" Scott said finishing up his slice.

"fine, I guess we can walk... You guys wanna walk with us?" I asked Danny and Ross. They nodded, smiling Lex and I ran up to my room to prep for school.

"I'll go brush my teeth" Lex said. I sat down at my makeup table and applied my makeup. I kept it light, I wasn't a whore like some of the girls. I went over to my cupboard and chose a pair of yellow converse. Lex came back so I went to brush my teeth.

Danny's POV:

We finished breakfast and raced upstairs. Scott got in the shower first as he had to leave before us. Ross and I decided to go into Kate's room. The girls where sitting on her bed chatting. "sup" I said as I took a seat on her makeup chair. "hey, you guys need to sho-" I held Up my hand to stop her.

"Scott's in the shower" she nodded then pointed to the bathroom door In her room.

"use mine?" Lex gasped.

"your going to let, Danny use your shower?" she said crinkling her nose. I chuckled then jogged back to Scott's room. I snatched my spair clothes then went back into Kate's shower.I showered quickly then changed into my jeans and black t-shirt. As soon as I existed the room Ross was straight in there. "well he really wanted to shower" the girls giggled.