Telling Maddie

Maddie's P.O.V. (First Person)

"JACOB DMED ME!!" Allie screams. "FUCKING LUCKY!" I scream at her. Sometimes I get jealous. Cause she is the prettier out of the two. "Can you ask him to dm me?" I plead. she nods typing away on her phone.

"Done I'll tell you what he says," she replies constantly refreshing her feed. "He replied!" she screams showing me the screen which reads "yeah anything for you baby, what's her user thing?" she gives it to him, and after a few minutes I get a dm.

"Hey beautiful :) it's Jacob if you didn't know," and I may or may not have screamed. He is so sweet it makes me feel so happy.

"HE DID IT ALLIE!" I scream tearing up. She comes up and hugs me, "don't go soft on me Maddie," she says, chuckling.

"ALLIE GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I hear Dave yell. She goes downstairs, me sitting on her bed.

Allies POV (first person)

"What dad?" I ask. "You didn't take the trash out, therefor I'm not paying for tickets," he says. I look at him in horror, running upstairs. "He won't buy me the tickets," I say. Maddie looks disappointed, so we turn on the radio.

After a few songs finish we hear a guy on the radio say "HELLO EVERYONE. It's Natty and today we are giving away 2 tickets to the Jacob Whiteside meet and greet. The 137th caller will recieve them!" he says.

Our eyes light up, as we wait for about 20 seconds, and then call. "HELLO WINNER!" we hear through the phone, that was put on speaker. WAS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

I actually thought about how all of it was put together and how well everything was working out..hopefully it will stay like that.