11. *Kiss* Love you (2)

Depuis le début

She ignored his presence completely until she found that album! Only after finding that, she felt that she could be at ease.

Seeing her in joy, Tang Yuhan wonders "Is that your family's?".

Su Ran nods "Yep! I thought you burnt them while 'destroying' my apartment". She smiles sweetly which actually had a lot of sarcasm in it!

Tang Yuhan ".." Will she still respect me if I say her that Lu Cheng's men rescued her? Wouldn't she look down on me!?

Tang Yuhan clears his throat "Let's go-".

Su Ran blurts "Didn't you say that you have some tasks? You don't have to drop me. I will go myself-".

Tang Yuhan asks "Do you think I would ignore my sister and go to do some f****** tasks? Just get in or I am leaving!".

Su Ran "..." Did I say something like that?

Tang Yuhan keeps his face expressionless as he had no other choice than this.. to get saved from this awkward situation!

'I completely lost my mind!'.

After reaching Tang Villa, Su Ran walks in with Tang Yuhan.

'I swear .I will kill you all if you disturb my sleep!!'.

Su Ran almost stumbled to hear Tang Xi's sudden voice and looks at Tang Yuhan "What happened?".

Tang Yuhan ignores her and walks towards Tang Xi's room. He opens the door with a light creak sound.

Tang Xi sulks painfully closing her ears, still laying in bed "Just what do you all want!? Why don't you leave me at peace for quite sometime!? Now what do you want! ?".

Tang Yuhan "..." Just how much she will sleep!?

Su Ran smiles and whispers tugging Yuhan's hand "Chief! Its common morning sickness! Lets get out..".

Tang Yuhan frowns and looks at Su Ran "Morning sickness?".

Su Ran looks at Tang Yuhan strangely and asks pulling him out in a declaring tone "You don't know what morning sickness!? Are you really a gangster? How could you don't know this simple thing?".

Tang Yuhan hisses gritting his teeth "How could I know everything? And about this?".

'I am an assassin! Not a..... doctor!'

Su Ran checks him out from top to bottom and wiggles her eyebrows suspiciously "Don't tell me you never made any girl pregnant!".

Tang Yuhan eyes turned stern "..." Just what's with this girl!? I never thought she could even speak about ....Making a girl pregnant? Does she saying that I am a ****** ! How dare she!?

Su Ran gulps seeing his stare and waves her hand awkwardly "Alright alright! I understand! Of course You guys would have been careful...just I forgot! and morning sickness is common in pregnant ladies".

She asks still nonstop "Chief ? Can I wait here till I speak with Mam?".

Tang Yuhan nods and goes to his room. 'This girl is killing my time and brain both! Instead of killing her to make silent, better I go away from her!'.

Su Ran sits keeping the album on the table and looks around the house. She sighs painfully "Just why did they do this to my apartment!?".

She curses "I thought he would have destroyed those men! But he destroyed MY APARTMENT!! So useless GANGSTER!! Who would believe -".

She recalls something and calls someone.

After refreshing Tang Yuhan comes down and stopped seeing Su Ran in a call. She was talking and her face was flustered.

'Was she laughing or blushing?'

He didn't paid attention to her until a word escaped from her mouth and fell in his ears.

"Honey!"

Tang Yuhan whipped his head and looks at her suddenly.

"Alright! We are meeting today! And...don't worry I am going to stay with you for time being..".

GIGGLE

Tang Yuhan didn't know why and where he is feeling a little uncomfortable. He walks towards the dining table and starts to eat.

" *Kiss* Love you" Su Ran ends the call and walks upstairs to see Tang Xi.

Tang Yuhan "..." Should I really kill her for irritating me? Is she using my phone ! my home !! for romancing?

Su Ran enters into Tang Xi's room and sees the nurse waiting for Tang Xi to wake up, as she didn't had her food yet.

Su Ran walks and sits in a chair supporting her chin by her hands. She asks the nurse nonchalantly "Nurse? Would be there any effects if Mam skips her breakfast?".

The nurse nods worriedly "Yes Miss! Its really bad for kid's health".

As soon as she finishes speaking, Tang Xi scoffs in a calm voice "Just stop talking! I am already awake by all of you!".

She pushes the quilt and stands slowly.