Chapter 1

Dania walks in my room while I was on the computer.

"Chile that's all you gonna do you gonna study the whole winter break!" Dania asked me.

"Yup !" I said still tying .

"you not spending Christmas with your folks" Dania asked.

"nah my mom and I still haven't talk since that incident at my graduation party " I said.

"Damn you know what you should come with me and spend time with my family" Dania saids messing with my teddy bear.

"nah I can't I don't want to be taking your family from you" I said frowning.

"girl hush now pack up you coming" She said getting up.

"but why " I pouted.

"Aaliyah" She said puts hands on her hips.

"Fine" I smiled.

"good we leaving in the morning" she said leaving out the room.

You can't say no to her she will not take no for nothing I look at my paper and then I look at my suitcase. I got up and start packing because after this paper I finish tying I'm going to be tired. It took me almost a hour to find the right outfits and shoes after I finish packing I put my suitcase by the door continue my work it was 12:00 and I yawn turn the computer off and took me a quick shower than got in my bed and felt asleep.

" get your ass up!" Dania yelled opening my curtains.

"Omg Dania!" I said rubbing my eyes.

"We gonna be late come on!" She said walking out my room.

I drag myself out the bed went in the bathroom I brush my teeth and put on a sweater shirt and some jeans I put my boots on and grab my big coat and put my ear mugs on with my gloves than grab my suitcases and walk out my room. I put my suitcase in the trunk and got in the passenger side.

"We gonna have so much fun girl my daddy is so cool you gonna love him!" Dania said smiling.

"Hope so !" I said putting my seat belt on.

"You will!" Dania said pulling off.

We drove 8hours we took turns I drove some and Dania drove the rest of the way we pull up in front of a big house decorated with Christmas lights.

"Wow!" I said to myself getting out.

"Yeah my family kind of rich !" Dania said smiling closing the door.

We grab our suitcase and walk toward the house Dania knocked on the door and a older version of Dania opened.

"My mini !" She said.

"Nana !" Dania said hugging her.

"Omg you here I miss you so much !" She said smiling.

"Nana I miss you too and this is my best friend Aaliyah and Aaliyah this my grandma Dianna !" She said.