Chapter 2

We pull up to the party and everybody had their eyes on us.

"Aye what about them they look fine" I heard a funny looking nigga say while pointing and looking at us.

Then a skinny girl with braces came up to me with a big smile on her face. She looked drunk she had a baby face to I wanted to help her because she also looked desperate.
"Hey do you need help" I said

" Y-ye yea I n-need to find the kitchen" she said with a slur.
"Um idek but what's your name" I said trying to help her
"Shuanna" she said
" well I'm tyshanna are you here with anybody"I said looking around.
" well nice to meet u can I have your number so we can hang more"she said
We exchanged numbers and I went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

I walked into the kitchen and saw this nigga sitting on the counter with a durage on his head and a hat and he had a Hennessy bottle in his hand and a couple of face tattoos.

"Do u know where the cups are" I said
"Yea they over there" he said looking me up and down with a smile on his face.

I poured me a cup a juice and liquor and walked out of the kitchen to go look for my friends but they were nowhere to be found.

"Hey you need help with something" the dude with the durage asked me. "Yea I cant find my friends they left me.
" what's your name"he said licking his lips
"Boy I don't have to tell you"I said with a stank face.
" hard to get I see" he said chuckling
"I'm just playing my name tyshanna hbu" I said sipping my drink.
"What's your name" I said continuing the conversation
"My name is stokeley but you can call me ski or daddy whatever suits you" he said making me laugh at the last part
"Boy I am not call u daddy" i said taking another sip of my drink
"Yet" he said and I almost chocked on my drink
"Are you ok" he said patting my back I shock my head yes
"Can I get your number" he said and I shock my head and we exchanged number and I went to go look for akaylah and Janiya.

AKAYLAH POV
i walked outside because it smelled like must and ass in that house mixed with perfume and Cologne mixed together and it's not a good smell.

As I was walking I saw a dude sitting at a table alone on his phone with his hud on I really couldn't see his face.

"Are u okay" I asked starting conversation.
He looks at me with a blank expression then look back down.

"Yea"he said with his voice kinda cracking.
"You don't sound ok" i said He wasn't really ok I could tell.

"How tf are you gonna come over here and tell me how I feel I just told u I was ok now leave me tf alone" he said getting up and leaving.

"You didnt have to be such a bitch" I said leaving I went back inside to go get a drink I was pissed because he was being an asshole and I was only trying to help.

After getting my drink I went to go find my friends.

Janiya POV

I left my friends because I had to pee really bad I went into the bathrooms do did my business when. I walked out a nigga with Curly hair bumped into me making me drop my phone

"Watch we-" I said
"My bad shorty" he said with cute accent
"It good" I said while picking up my phone
He complimented me and I blushed we talked and we exchanged numbers I saved my name as "future wife 🥰😍" I kno I'm extra but idc.
"Future wife really " he said with a smile.
We talked and smoked
" well I'm about to go and find my friends it's gettin Late" I said getting up
"Imma call you"he said grabbing my hand
"Fashoo" I said leaving the room

I found Shanna And akaylah and we all left the party they were to turnt so I had to drive home
TO BE CONTINUED...........
(Sorry for making this chapter long 🥰)