Be your priority!

Start from the beginning

-"I left them at home" New realises.

-"I see P'Off have one. P'Off?" -Gunsmile suddenly calls

-What?

-You have honey, don't you?

-No. What do I bring honey for?

-No way, I saw....

-"Oh, I have one, I have a little bit sick so I bring them. I also get ginger. Hey New, you can try it" Off suddenly cut Gunsmile's line.

-See? This morning I really saw...

-"Gunsmile, wanna see something I bring. Come with me?''

-" No, why you are so strange?"

-" What strange? No, I'm not. I'm just a little sick" Off  try to smile.

-"You are really suspicious". New smile"But by the way, thank you!"

Off pulls Gunsmile to the seat.

-"Hey, what did you see?"

-"Hey, why don't you let me say it before. Just I say P'Tay give you the bottle of honey. Is something wrong? Oh what the problem? Are there some secrets that I don't know?"

-"No, what secret. But you need to promise to me you can't tell us to everyone,ok?"

-Why?

-Tay doesn't want everybody know that he comes to the company, you know, he is still on day-off.

-"Ok, so it will be our secret". Gunsmile's face becomes serious.

Off breaths silently. Everything was going to be expore!

Actually, this morning, Tay comes to the company and asks Off to come down. He give Off a bottle of mixture of honey and lemon, some gingers. He talks maybe Off will need them cause he drunk too much last night, Tay also emphasizes that it is good for stomach. "Someone who has problem with stomach can use it, too". At first, Off feels really suprised "What the hell is he doing?", but after that, he feels so pathetic: "Peng worries about me!". Poor Off, until on the way, when Gunsmiles ask him about the honey, he suddenly realizes everything. "Damm Tay, you will pay for this". His peng cares about someone but he doesn't want that person to know. So Off stops Gunsmile as fast as he could.

Sitting on the way, Off just thinks about everything. He loves Tay, like loving a little brother. He does knows about Tay feelings, even before hearing the confirmation from Tay at the bar a year ago. He does knows Tay is hiding it for some reasons. His peng, never ever fall in love seriously before, the first time for strong feeling is with a guy, no wonder that he feels confused. His fooly peng, a person who when loving someone, he will be continuously improve himself, meet that person as much as he could, and wait until he is sure about the sign that the other gives back. His peng, who used to be easy to mad about everything, now become much softer. His peng, used to be an innocent boy, today he care about someone by all his heart. His peng, he is changing, just because of a person. His peng, like him, he is so in love.

But his peng, is different from him, is alone in his love!

The process of filming Sotus the Series is faster beyond their expect, cause Krist and Singto are too get along to each other. The last scene is at the beach and 2 main roles will expose their love to everyone. The night is getting colder but New still has a small scene to complete. So he just sits on the beach and waiting for his turn. It is 1 week, he feel he misses Tay a little bit. He calls Tay, for the first time after leaving.

....

Ten times and Tay doesn't answer.

-"What are you doing, bro?" Off comes to New