Chapter 1 - Introduction

Kingdom of Prussia, 1689

It was a normal day for us, and I couldn't help but sigh as I sat on my throne. Being a princess is hard work. Whoops. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Kai Beilschmidt. I'm half Japanese, and half Prussian. I'm 16 years old, and I'm the princess of Prussia. Although, I'm not like any other princesses. Instead of royalty, I prefer freedom, to do whatever I please to, to make my own decisions. But anyways, beside my throne was my father's, who was sitting there quietly, with his elbow on his knee and the palm of his hand under his chin, wanting entertainment, and beside his was my mother's, but it was empty, and untouched. Why, you ask?

You see, when I was 5 years of age, my mother, who was my Japanese side, meaning my father was my Prussian side, just suddenly... Vanished. Nothing was left of her. Not even a single note to tell why she left. But in memory of her, she gave me a locket the day before she left. To me, it was a reminder that she was still alive in my heart and somewhere in the world. At some nights, I would pray to God that she is still safe wherever she is.

My thoughts of her were cut off when the doors opened, and I sat up straight. I then did what my father always tell me to do. Be ladylike. Ugh, that word taste like those burnt scones some English dude brought us once. Knights entered, and they started talking to my father about I was not interested in.

"Excuse me," I said quietly and stood up, leaving the room.

I went to my bedroom, changed into my blue military uniform, and started roaming around the halls with my sword in its sheath until the sky turned orange. I was about to go back into my room until I saw talking with his knights. I hid in a corner, not wanting to look like I was eavesdropping, but I was. I only caught a few words, which was 'locked', 'basement', and what seriously caught my attention was 'future'. Why would father think about the future?

I ran into the basement without bumping into any guards and opened the door, walking inside. I closed the door so no one would know I was there, and started rummaging through the chests and antiques. Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw something glowing. As always, curious to what it is, I walked to the source of light, until I saw something shaped of a square, and there was something in the middle. Without realizing it, I pressed it, but after that, darkness consumed me.

I fell unconscious.

-----------

HEY GUYS ! So this is my new awesome story :3 so please comment below on whether I should continue or not . I already wrote chapter 2-8 , so it won't be a trouble updating . If I get many 20 or more votes , I'll continue . Oh , and please SPREAD MY STORY TO THE WHOLE WORLD ~ !!