Was I jealous?

He's not my boyfriend so I'm not entitled to be.

I look up to see Emma and one other girl walk towards me. Her face looked similar but I couldn't quite figure out who she was.

"Hey, we'd like to speak to you for a second." Emma says and I nod. I follow them out of the cafeteria and walk into the girls bathroom.

The other girl had short thin black hair, but an absolutely gorgeous body.

"Stay away from the twins." Emma says and she crosses her arms.

She moves closer to me as she tried to intimidate me (and it definitely worked).

"Grayson is mine, and Ethan is Natalie's. You might have fooled them with this 'innocent' act, but we're not stupid."

"And I swear to god if you touch Ethan, you'd wish you'd never transferred to this school."

Oh, Natalie is Ethan's girlfriend. Now I remember.

I simply nod and exit the bathroom. As soon as the fresh air hits my face, tears start building up in my eyes.

Oh my fucking god Dawn, you're gonna cry because of this?

I sniff my nose and try to calm myself down. I head towards my room when suddenly I feel someone pull my hand towards them.

"Long time no see."

Ethan.

Wow he smells so fucking good.

He puts his hands around my waist and presses his body against mine.

I blush, yet quickly push myself away from him. I couldn't risk Natalie seeing.

He looks at me with a confused look.

"Have you been crying?"

I quickly pull up my sleeve and wipe away the tears from my under-eyes.

"No, I just have very dry eyes." Ethan raises his eyebrows and smirks.

"Whatever you say princess. Speaking of, me Cam and Gray are going out tonight. Do you want to join us?"

I would love to!

"I'm sorry I can't. I have to study for my Biology test on Wednesday."

"But today is Friday...?"

You're so dumb Dawn.

"Well I- I- I like to study in advance." I avoid eye contact so hopefully he couldn't tell that I was lying.

"Listen. We're meeting up before in my room around an hour after school ends. Come or not." He runs his hand through his dark hair smoothly. He walks past me, slightly brushing his shoulder against mine.

He did that on purpose.

I roll my eyes and head to German, which I had to spend with Grayson and Cameron.

I walk to my locker and get my books. I still occasionally get confused looks from boys, but by now everyone knows me and I'm even friends with some of them.

It's honestly so much better being friends with boys. There's no drama and no problems. But when other girls see you hanging out with only boys you're immediately called a slut or hoe.

I step into the classroom just on-time and greet my German teacher.

"Guten Tag!" I say in a fake happy voice. She simply just smiles back at me.

German was technically my mother tongue, but me and mom always spoke English. My grandma actually taught me the language.

So the lessons are really easy for me, and it's just a way for my yearly average to go up.

I sat alone at my desk, which I preferred. I was able to spread out all my books without being crammed in a small space.

"Bitte leise sein!" The class slowly settled down and she began her lesson.

*****
At least every 10 minutes the teacher would tell Grayson and Cameron to shut up, but they wouldn't listen.

I couldn't really care less, I just felt bad for the teacher.

"Okay I've had enough. I'm going to have to separate you two."

"We're not in 7th grade." Grayson says and chuckles.

"But you're acting like you are." The whole class does a synchronised 'ouuuuh' sound which made the teacher even more mad.

"Grayson sit next to Scarlett."

"Scarlett?? Who is that again?"

Did he actually forget who I was?

The teacher points straight at me and his mouth makes the shape of an 'o'

"Oooh you mean Dawn- no sorry- ehm- I mean Scarlett yeah okay I'll move."

I bury my face in my hands and move my stuff to my half of the desk. Grayson walks towards me quite swiftly.

The teacher nods and continues her lesson. I try to ignore him as much as possible, but I can't deny the fact that he's been staring at me the entire time.

I turn towards him and raise my right eyebrow.

"What are you looking at?" I say sarcastically and scoff.

I look down at his lips. God they were so perfect. I could just imagine kissing them in great detail. I look back up at his hazel eyes that glistened in the golden sun, when suddenly I see him looking at my lips too.

I turn away quickly, breaking eye contact. I knew that I was blushing, and in the corner of my eye I could see him smirking mischeviously.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

We both sit there in silence when suddenly he placed his big hand on my delicate thigh.

He started gripping tightly on to it, then letting it go with an ease.

Grayson was acting as if he wasn't doing anything at all, and continued copying of the board and listening to the teacher.

I try to push his hand away and he grabs my thigh very tightly.

His hand slowly wanders higher and higher, which makes me bite my lip to contain myself.

Grayson was making small circular hand movements on my inner thigh while still, copying off the board and listening to the teacher.

Ringggggggg

The bell went.

He removes his hand gracefully as we both stand up.

"If you stopped playing hard-to-get my hand would go much higher than that." He whispers in my ear as he touches my ass devilishly.

I push his hand away, when he suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me closer.

"Or shall I say, deeper."

A/N wow I haven't uploaded in legit a year but I'm back and I know I say that all the time, but really the reason I came back is because so many people are supporting this and constantly texted me to update. And to those people I want to say a big thank you because I really did forget about this book!

I love you all a lot. Ty for waiting and expect another update this month ! If you have any suggestions dm(@alessiakril on Insta) me!

Also I really like Emma and I just used her name in this book because she is involved with the twins.

That's all and have a great day !