CH-02

James glanced at his watch for the tenth time.

Hugh looked at him for his unusual behavior.

"Dude are you okay?" he moved to James.

"I'm not. I had a plan to go somewhere" he said restless.

"Date?" "Yes"

"I mean No" he corrected himself he realized it was too late when he saw that smile on Hugh's face.

"Okay. Don't tell it to Mike. I'm just going to meet someone and it's not date" he said serious.

"Really?  You are meeting someone and it's not called date? Then what is it like?" Hugh raised his one eyebrow.

"It's called a friendly meeting" he said and Hugh's smile widened.

"You are so cute when you blush McAvoy" he pulled James cheeks.

"Stop it" James whined. "Okay let me help you out then. But I need something in return" he smirked.

James looked at him questioning.

"You got to tell me from the beginning when you come back. Deal?" he asked.

"Nope" James nodded his head.

"Fine. I will be doing more retakes of the scene then" he said and James looked at him in disbelief.

"You are kidding me right?" James smiled.

"Try me" he smirked and James held him back while he walked and huffed.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes and Hugh patted James cheek giving a wide smile and walked.

Hugh talked to the director and he agreed to wind up the shoot soon.

James gave a handshake to Hugh before running out as soon as he removed the make up.

He covered his face with a cap and wore the hood and ran into the subway station where he met Violet last night. He just prayed that he did not miss her.

While his mind kept playing that whether she will come today or not. What if she is already gone or she won't come at all.

But there was a small hope in his heart that might be he will meet her today.

Time passed and his anxiety just went on increasing.

He sat on the bench tapping his foot and looking around careful not to reveal himself.

He was not in his station today. He was in the station Violet got in last night.

He was sad that she did not arrive yet.

"I'm late Im late" he heard a squeal and turned his head.

Violet was rushing to get inside the train which was about to leave.

James watched her closely escape the closing door and he walked inside behind her.

"Voilet" his tone had a complain for her carelessness.

Violet who heard the familiar voice and turned to look at him.

She stumbled when the train shook due to the jerk and James held her safe in his arms and they stood very close.

"Hey" she moved those hair strands away from her face which blocked her view.

She was smitten by his closeness suddenly. He inhaled her fragrance and his excitement to be so close made him tighten his grip on her back and looked into her eyes.

"Hey" he said and his voice made her shudder.

"I'm safe now. You can let me go now" she chuckled and he felt embarrassed and left her and they walked to a bench to settle.