# . . . 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

THE ENCHANTRESS -
BASIC.INFO ! *ೃ

█ BIRTH NAME• ― shimizu seiko ❪ 清水星湖 ❫

BIRTH NAME
• ― shimizu seiko ❪ 清水星湖 ❫.

NAME MEANING
• ― from japanese  meaning "star" and 湖 meaning "lake", as well as other kanji combinations.

OTHER NAMES
korean: shin aeri ❪ 신애리 ❫.
english: erin shimizu.

TITLES
• ― the empress — ❪ given by fans ❫ Serin, aptly referred to as "The Empress," embodies an unrivaled combination of grace, majesty, and power that sets her apart from the rest. With every step she takes, Serin exudes an aura of regality, commanding attention and respect wherever she goes. Her poised and powerful presence leaves an indelible impression, solidifying her as a true symbol of strength and authority.
• ― morticia addams — ❪ given by huh yunjin ❫ Serin has endearingly earned the nickname "Morticia Addams" from Yunjin due to her deep love for horror and thriller films, her enthusiasm for Halloween and spooky attire, and her remarkable talent for excelling in dark musical concepts and performances. With her fascination for all things eerie and macabre, it's as if Serin could easily fit into the Addams Family. Yunjin's choice of "Morticia Addams" humorously captures the alignment between Serin's personal interests and her captivating stage persona.
• ― miss erin — ❪ given by fans ❫ Serin takes on the persona of "Miss Erin" whenever she speaks in English or embraces her role as a rich main character. As Miss Erin, she exudes an air of sophistication, embodying the elegance and refinement associated with high society. With impeccable poise and a natural charisma, Miss Erin effortlessly commands attention, leaving a lasting impression as the epitome of opulence and glamour.
• ― the tired unnie — ❪ given by fans and members ❫ Serin has affectionately acquired the humorous nickname of "The Tired Unnie" among the members due to her frequent interactions and bonding with them, despite her own exhaustion. As the older sister figure within the group, Serin tirelessly endeavors to keep up with the energetic nature of her fellow members, participating in their activities and adventures. Despite her fatigue, Serin's dedication to fostering strong bonds and creating joyful moments with the group has earned her the endearing title of "The Tired Unnie," a testament to her enduring love and commitment to her younger companions.

NICKNAMES
• ― witch — ❪ given by members ❫ Serin has earned the bewitching nickname of "The Sleep Witch" among the members due to her tendency to sleep talk, which often gives off an eerie and mystical atmosphere. When Serin enters her slumber, her whispered words sound like enchanting spells, sending shivers down the spines of her companions. This uncanny ability adds an element of mystery and magic to Serin's persona, making her a fascinating and slightly spooky presence within the group.
• ― mizu — ❪ given by red velvet's irene ❫ Coming from her surname Shimizu, Irene calls her this affectionately. Due to a misunderstanding, the majority of SM artists/trainees/staff assumed that Serin goes by this name so she was called this name during her training time in SM. 
• ― miso-unnie —❪ given by le sserafim's eunchae ❫ The reason behind this playful nickname is that Serin has a notorious love for miso soup. Whether it's during meal times or in between schedules, Serin can always be seen enjoying a warm bowl of miso soup, earning her the endearing title of "Miso-Unnie" among her fellow members.
• ― chef miso — ❪ given by the members ❫ She proclaims herself as the best cook in the group since she is the one who cooks for them. Serin's talent in the kitchen is unparalleled, consistently whipping up delicious and creative dishes that leave everyone amazed. Her dedication to providing tasty meals for the group has garnered her the playful title of "Chef Miso".
• ― lucky aeri — ❪ given by fans and members ❫ Serin's uncanny ability to have luck on her side in every competition and game has earned her the nickname "Lucky Aeri." No matter the odds, she always seems to come out on top, leaving her teammates in awe of her fortunate streak.
• ― shin / shin-ah — ❪ given by the seventeen's mingyu ❫ Mingyu was the first one to call Serin as Shin since it is the surname of Serin's Korean name. With that, other Seventeen and Monsta X members also call Serin that.