Chapter One

Authors Note: just to clarify I do not own any of the characters in this story except Nicole Thomson . I have never met any of the characters in the story and have based them from my imagination. Also I imagine Nicole to look like Nina Nesbitt. I hope you enjoy !

Chapter One:

Nicole's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=107319742

"And if you haven't already done so, please subscribe to my channel thanks guys byeeee"! I switched of my canon DSLR and began to hang up and fold away the items from my latest 'winter haul' .

To say that I had a long week was a total understatement,I'd just gotten back from London with Tanya ,Zoe and Louise and then threw myself into my Christmas shopping with only two weeks to go I still had a large list to tend to but anyway let me introduce my self my names Nicole Thomson aka 'Nissy' I'm Scottish and I have a vlog and a beauty/novelty channel on you tube hence why some people may refer to me as a 'You-tuber' my channel is called 'nicoledoesbeauty' and on Saturday 11th October I reached 1.5million subscribers!.

My iPhone bleeped indicating I had received a text message it was from Tanya "Jim and I were thinking about coming up to Edinburgh for new year so then we asked the gang what they thought and everyone's in unless you were planning on coming to London xxx"

I immediately began my replay "Actually Tan I was planning to go to New York you know Times Square and all that , how about we all go there instead ? xxx"

I went down stairs to the kitchen and began the process of making tea just as I was stirring my milk in my phone began to ring it was Jim.

"Hello love " I answered

"Hi it's Tan I'm just calling to say your a bloody genius we all have to go to New York it's a must I've texted Zoe but she hasn't replied and Jim said he really wants to go Marcus,Casper and Alfie have said they're in and Louise can't go as baby glitter,Matt and herself are going to matts parents ."Tanya sighed .

"What about Joe?"I questioned I think it was pretty obvious I liked joe but no one ever asked so they either suspect I do or they don't .

"Oh yeah I thought you would ask of him ,Joe said he'd go if Zoe goes"she answered .

"Ok I'll call Zoe and see whats happening".

"Ok and Nissy?".

"Yeah?".

"I think it's time you told Joe how you feel".

"Ok bye Tan" I cut her of shit they know .

I edited my new winter haul video for 1hour and then decided to call Zoe .

"Hello"she answered.

"Hi love I'm calling to see if your in for New York if you are I was going to book the tickets and suits tonight so were not rushing last minute".

"Ermmm... Give me a second Nissy I've just got to finalise with Joe" I could hear her walking from her room to Joes they were back staying at their parents for the Christmas holidays.

"Joe ?, Nissy's on the phone are we definitely going to New York ?" Their voices were muffled as they. Discussed the plan . I jumped as Zoe's voice echoed through the line "were in" after excitedly discussing all the things we would do we bid our farewells .

I smiled to myself I was spending New Years in New York with my best friends and it was bound to be epic .

Sorry it's so short but I wanted to test the readers reaction comment if you think I should carry on with this .