Chapter Two

This is the second part of the story hope you enjoy .

Chapter 2

"Hey lovelies it's Friday 13th of December which means it's also VLOGMAS DAY 13 , and today I've got to catch a train at 12pm to head to London where Tanya and Jim are meeting me at the station to take me to my hotel and then everyone is meeting at NANDOS so we can organise the trip to New York " I smiled to my camera turning it off and throwing it down on my bed I grabbed a towel and headed to my ensuite I began brushing my teeth and turning my shower on so the water would heat up after I finished brushing I opened the shower door and began using my apple scented shampoo.

I sat down at my vanity and began applying my make up and blow drying my hair before curling the ends .I then walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out the outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=107838838

I had picked out last night and got dressed I packed the rest of my suit case before lifting it along with my phone ,vlogging camera and handbag and went down stairs to the kitchen where my dad was waiting to take me to the station .

--- Five hours later---

"We have now arrived at London euston where this train terminates passengers are reminded to take all belongings with them thank you for traveling with virgin trains" the tanoy sounded as I grabbed my belongings and got of the train I searched for Jim through my contacts and dialled his number.

"Hello"he answered

"Hi Jim I'm just off the train where are you?"

"I'm still in the car but... "

The phone flew from my hand as I felt the impact of another body colliding with mine .

"OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"Tanya yelled

I could feel the stares from people around us as well as the air leaving my lungs, I think I'm about to die .

"Ok Tan I missed you too but if you don't let go your going to be the cause of my death"I smiled as she pulled away with a guilty look on her face .

"Sorry but I haven't seen you for like two months, anyway Jim's waiting in the car shall we go"she questioned

I replied with a simple "yep" whilst bending down to retrieve my phone thank god it wasn't cracked or else Tanya would be in the dog house .

The car journey from the station to the hotel I was staying at was filled with more vlogging , questions on top of more questions a certain Joseph being the main topic and a portion of singing along with the radio followed by a depressing rant from Tanya on how she should be gifted with the ability to sing . We pulled up outside of the Knightsbridge green hotel Jim got my case from the car boot and himself and Tanya walked me to check in.

"Get settled in and then in about an hour or two we will come pick you up for dinner" Jim explained of course , he was the most organised man I'd ever met .

"Ok I'll see you then"I said hugging them both and walking to the desk to check in .

---in the hotel room---

I pulled out my vlogging camera and pressed record

"Hey guys I'm now in my hotel room Tanya and Jim have gone back to wherever they are staying and I have just noticed the extensive amount of towels this room has theirs about twenty three "I paused making a funny face at the camera "any way guys tonight everyone and I mean everyone is meeting at nandos I'm currently unsure of which one it is but i shall find out soon so I'm of to get ready byeee"I switched the camera off and grabbed my suitcase as I was laying it down on the bed my phone sounded indicating someone was face timing me it was Zoe.

"Hi chum bum"she greeted her facial features looked ever so graceful as they twisted into a funny expression.

"Hey smell" I simply replied .

"What are you doing just now"

"Nothing really just about to get ready for tonight"

"Oh what are you planning to wear"

"Ermmm... I'm unsure just now probably trousers or a skirt"

"Ok let me know... Hey joe "she winked at the screen

"Is he actually there this time ?" My palms began to sweat as I felt the heat take over my body.

"Yes"a more masculine voice replied"I am present so no tampon talk"

"Joe"both Zoe and I chorused

He just chuckled and took Zoe's phone from her hand

"Nissy I have something important to discuss with you so do you think you will be ready in an hour"he questioned

"Yeah I will be I'll just go get ready byeee" I ended the call

This could be it he might tell me he likes me I grabbed one of the twenty three towels and headed to the shower not knowing that in an hours time I was about to have my heart crushed.

Hmmm... What will happen next , thank you for reading don't forget to comment bye.